Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Hey! Your mod is really helpfull, It's really making the whole game more enjoyable, but I'm a bit lost with Rachel Corruption Step 2. "Complete step 10 of Miroslav's stoy. Any idea how to follow Miroslav's progress? Thanks a lot.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hey! Your mod is really helpfull, It's really making the whole game more enjoyable, but I'm a bit lost with Rachel Corruption Step 2. "Complete step 10 of Miroslav's stoy. Any idea how to follow Miroslav's progress? Thanks a lot.
Main girls -> Rachel -> Miroslav's events

Reactions: Naxer

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
Hey, first off, thanks a lot for the mod it must've been pretty hard to track all the side stories.
I'm wondering if there is a no end to step 3 for 'Evelyn + Rachel Events'? It's the only one not being marked as completed for me, even though I went to the cinema 6 times to pick all available choices.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hey sorry for the late reply, it seems the issue was because my previous save was using the other mod and didn't register a lot of the events as completed, works fine when I started over with your mod. :)
glad you figured it out :)

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
I'm getting "kimberly unknown step" and she is the only character that I haven't completed according to the mod

Edit: Nevermind. I see it's just a bug when you finish her modeling route. Leaving this up though in case others search "kimberly unknown step" like I did

Reactions: Shawnchapp
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote