Ismjahson

Aug 14, 2018
Is there any easy way to disable the scrolling when I mouse over the location list?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
say thanks to
if ive done this correctly this should be the walkthrough-had to upload to mega so please check its right ;) :)
Mega
for sharing wt

i have run text recognition over it

or if you prefer reduced size of it (in attachment) but quality is bad

also have added the old fan made wt since is no longer linked , is more precise for 1st half of the game - in attachments

Last edited:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Evelyn is life. Not saying that the other girls aren't good, but she's the queen. Fiona had a good amount of content lately, so did Grace.

It's probably hard to find a balance when every girl in your game are so damn likeable, Evelyn definitely deserves alot of screen time for now. I said in the past that i'am happy with any girl they throw at us in the update, i'll never complain... but in the end my favorite is Mom.
Grace was my girl for a minute, but now it's Mel. ;) Grace 2nd.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I saw a picture where MC's mom was giving a handjob to a man, they were at the beach. Is it a real scene or some memory that she was talking to MC? Is there "bad" NTR in this game? I guess I only played earlier updates, can't remember where I stopped it.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
so how can i buy the dress cant find it in the cloth store? golf dress
It's in the clothes shop, you need to use the arrow buttons to go to the next pages of available items, but the buttons don't seem to work correctly. Click multiple times on the buttons and click even if the button is grayed-out. You'll eventually find the dress for sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jagtoo
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes