Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Probably not the first one who's asked, but is there a way to make decent amount of money in this game without cheating and without selling girls photos to the pair of shitheads at the school bathroom? I wanna play a nice guy.

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Sell photos in the park and work in the warehouse in the morning.
I mean, except this low wage job. It's not really an option because it'll only bring you ~35$/day. So, you have to grind for around 2 weeks to buy a poker table. Grinding is not fun and it makes game 3 times longer. That's why I'm asking.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The warehouse brings in $100 every now and then. Apart from unlocking achievements, there's really no way to farm much money. Apart from that, the two jobs not only bring some money but also increase the corresponding status values a bit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Probably not the first one who's asked, but is there a way to make decent amount of money in this game without cheating and without selling girls photos to the pair of shitheads at the school bathroom? I wanna play a nice guy.
selling photos to those 2 idiots doesn't affect story but gives charisma to mc.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Playing poker with Evelyn and Alice on weekends usually brings in $150. However, you can lose on occasion so it's not a sure thing.

You can also make money helping Scott in the alley.

Reactions: ename144

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Playing poker with Evelyn and Alice on weekends usually brings in $150. However, you can lose on occasion so it's not a sure thing.

You can also make money helping Scott in the alley.
yea poker gives nice money but it's slow (getting money for dresses etc would take months) and working for scott doesn't pay that much and has a chance that there will be no payout (1-3 times per week).

also needs money weekly to pay camera so would need to do all things daily and pokergame on weekend to earn that money if doesn't sell pics or cheat.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
might as well share it here too

last working version with lains mod, who knows if we will see another , its been month and half now , month since got fired by lewdlab, so have placked last modded version v0.12.3 , mods are already included and so are my last 2 saves from v12.2 both paths and persistent, if you dont want em remove them before you launch the game.
so anyway if anyone wants
part 1
part 2
part 3

v 0.12.2 saves only
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-13-2-moochie.25264/post-6846179

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes