Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can anyone help, I keep getting an exception error whenever I try to activate one of Fiona's sub route events in the Teacher's Room in the morning.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 804, in script
if fio_route == "sub" and find_hint == 202:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 804, in <module>
NameError: name 'find_hint' is not defined

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Can anyone help, I keep getting an exception error whenever I try to activate one of Fiona's sub route events in the Teacher's Room in the morning.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 804, in script
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 804, in <module>
NameError: name 'find_hint' is not defined
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-9-1a-moochie.25264/page-112#post-3465349

Reactions: Xypher

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You was able to fuck the sis a long time ago, but not the mother yet.
I would say more there is a one time option of your sis having sex with mc in the game (he is asleep after all), and some fooling around in a club. None of those scenes are accessible as repeatable normal gameplay though just in the specific events.

Unfortunately sis and mom will likely be the last ones updated all the way I suspect and we have a long way still to go with Grace for example.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I would say more there is a one time option of your sis having sex with mc in the game (he is asleep after all), and some fooling around in a club. None of those scenes are accessible as repeatable normal gameplay though just in the specific events.

Unfortunately sis and mom will likely be the last ones updated all the way I suspect and we have a long way still to go with Grace for example.
You say that like it's a bad thing :unsure:. I think we can all agree that Grace will be the best girl ever :love:.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You say that like it's a bad thing :unsure:. I think we can all agree that Grace will be the best girl ever :love:.
Most people play incest games first and foremost for the family though :p Though Grace may well be fun and I def enjoyed submissive Fiona on Jenn path and would not mind more of that. :) I more mentioned Grace since she is really far behind atm as is Alice in a way.

Edit: In a way Monica, Mom and Sis are all ready to go to the next stage already for quite a while, but dev has chosen not to really forward them from there and seems other things have priority first.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get Fiona's help, all I get as an option is: Challenge or Back, I don't get the help option, and I have lots of love points, but I'm on the Sub route though

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you get Fiona's help, all I get as an option is: Challenge or Back, I don't get the help option, and I have lots of love points, but I'm on the Sub route though
which is sub, mc or fiona?

The main character is such a beta male cuck. He's letting his mom get groped and friends take picture of her ass and he's like "meh".
your choices, my choices only son takes pics of her (and sells those for money).

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes