mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
hi is there a walkthrough mod or can someone make one Thanks
There is a cheat mod on the first page, along with a couple walkthroughs. I mean you can either learn to code yourself, or just use the work of others as presented. The hard part of this game is there is multiple paths. Getting 100% will take multiple runs through the game (from the start). So making a walkthrough mod will only solve 1 possible path for the game, not each possible path for the game. Plus because this is sandbox/VN mixed, it makes it hard to walk you through what to do next as you can do things in any order. For me, I wouldn't touch programming this with a 10 foot pole. I would just work with what is already provided (the ability to change points, the ability to add money, the ability to get achievements, the ability to unlock scenes, and a overall walkthrough).

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
It occurs to me that one thing we're missing is a waifu ranking. And since I know everything and I'm one hundred percent correct all the time, it's obviously up to me to make this happen.

For the sake of brevity, I'm only including the main girls in this list, I.E. the ones listed in your phone. Otherwise the likes of Melanie, Skylar and Olivia would be included.

With no further ado, here are the rankings:

8. Grace
Looks: 7
Personality: 3
Overall grade: Incomplete

Not much to say about Grace as the dev has little to say about her either. She does have a bitchy personality so I have to count that against her.

7. Alice
Looks: 8
Personality: 3
Overall grade: D

Hot but bitchy. Credit for loving her husband, bug way too much friction with others for my comfort level.

6. Fiona
Looks: 5
Personality: 5
Overall grade: C-

I like her more after this update, especially after seeing her showing a more vulnerable side on the submissive side, but I've never really liked the way she looks. It's not the tattoos either, I think I just don't like her face.

5. Rachel
Personality: 5
Overall grade: C

Another bitchy type. I'll give her a bit of a pass due to her age and immaturity, but until she's older, she's further down on this list.

4. Monica
Personality: 6
Overall grade: B-

She looks great but her hypocrisy bugs me a great deal. That puts her further down Yu than she might be otherwise.

3. Evelyn
Looks: 9
Personality: 6
Overall grade: B

Utterly gorgeous. No complaints at all about her looks. However, once again her personality needs work.

2.Jennifer
Looks: 9
Personality: 8
Overall grade: A-

Jennifer hits all of my boxes looks-wise, plus as long as she has something in her life she's not a great personality as well. There is that nagging yandere side that's a little worrisome however. That being said, 90%of the time she'd be at the top of the list. Unfortunately…

1.Lina
Personality: 10
Overall grade: A+

Yeah, she might kill me with exercise, but it would be a great way to go. Sure she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but her personality more than makes up for that. Plus she's just the right amount of crazy. Ticks all of my boxes.

So of course this list is absolutely correct and I'm sure no one will have anything contrary to say, right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So of course this list is absolutely correct and I'm sure no one will have anything contrary to say, right?
you forgot risa (ofc mc has only bit interaction with her but most of those are sexual things).

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I'd put Rachel higher than Monica and possibly Evelyn personally. Otherwise that's not a bad list.

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Adrian and Bobby don't have the red maiden convo. Can't seem to unlock red maiden. Help please. Also can't get the night call from my house.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Adrian and Bobby don't have the red maiden convo. Can't seem to unlock red maiden. Help please. Also can't get the night call from my house.
Did you hack you're sis' computer already? That triggers RM convo with A & B. Night call happens when you sleep instead of perving on your family and each scene happens only once.

Apr 26, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked before, but with every update being focused on 1 character mostly is there roadmap available somewhere so we'll know when the dev is planning on continuing specific characters (e.g. Evelyns) storyline?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked before, but with every update being focused on 1 character mostly is there roadmap available somewhere so we'll know when the dev is planning on continuing specific characters (e.g. Evelyns) storyline?
if there is then not here or patreon.

Reactions: MisterLionel112

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Did you hack you're sis' computer already? That triggers RM convo with A & B. Night call happens when you sleep instead of perving on your family and each scene happens only once.
I don't remember if I did or not. What triggers hacking her pc?

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
mc goes to her room when she isn't there and checks her laptop (pass protected but pass is in room and walkthrough).
I have 100 hacking and can't seem to trigger it. Been going to her room whenever I could. Is my game hugged?

Jan 4, 2020
OK, so I'm at the point where I can trigger the Art Contest, I can get every judge but the redhead. I remember this is the one Fiona takes care of, but I can't get Fiona to help; there's nothing in her Talk screen the afternoon at school.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, so I'm at the point where I can trigger the Art Contest, I can get every judge but the redhead. I remember this is the one Fiona takes care of, but I can't get Fiona to help; there's nothing in her Talk screen the afternoon at school.
have you interacted with her at all? like beaten her in that ballgame (and had lina to beat her), caught her on teacher's room, asked her to model for painting (and before that given her a phone) and had fun with her and jennifer in park and selected if mc is dominant or she is dominant?

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah she's submissive, done both Jennifer scenes in the park, and I can't remember at this point if I did the phone/pose bit. It doesn't come up in any conversation paths.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes