RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Ok, so there is a significant content for Monica blackmail judging by img folder pics. However, even with all the cheats new playthrough would take hours of grind, going to different places to trigger progress with each girl again. So, last time i play was 0.8 i think, before revamp or whatever and necessity to start new game. Would i be able to continue Monica blackmail route with my older 0.8 saves or not? I saw some new events with Evelyn and Rachel, would i also be able to continue them at all from 0.8 or that would be bugged with future content also?

I can't make myself to play again, there are a lot of variables and even if someone provide saves, paths with some girls won't be the same i bet (Fiona dom/sub, Rachel corruption/love, Lina or Lina/Risa, Alice has 3 routes, etc).

Maybe i don't have same right to complaing as supporters, since we all get free download here, but developer/s should have provided saves for each route when 0.9 was released since saves wouldn't not work properly. This is really a mess and low chances to replicate all routes with someone else save.

J33T

Sep 14, 2018
Great update as always. I really hope for more Evelyn content now, she's way too gorgeous but feels like every girl got content recently except her.

Reactions: mooch1e

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I thought Rachel wasn't supposed to work at the Red Maiden anymore since I decided to get her out of there on the previous version :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: voyeurkind

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I thought Rachel wasn't supposed to work at the Red Maiden anymore since I decided to get her out of there on the previous version :unsure:
seriously i also chose not to have her in there anymore???????? well no sense in even playing this update cause i dont want her there so until its fixed i guess ill go find something else to play.

Reactions: ptahn

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
If you've previously bought all the items in the dress shop, how do you get the new scene with Kelly?

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
Well story wise, 3 of them in the previews are old enough to give birth said 19 year olds. Those characters are the principal, mom, and the mom's coworker.

Whether you perceive them as so is up to you.
I know they are old enough to give birth. I mean that can happen in the early teens. Just seem's like most of the women in the pics look like they should still be in high school. No one with a mature or motherly look. As far as perceiving them in a certain way, well I just do not see them like that..

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Tried to find anything anywhere, but all the paths are on the end.

Fionna Dominatrix (meh, boring as hell, probably gonna make her sub in the future) and Monica Romance here.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes