coolyama

Sep 1, 2017
Is this the changelog of v0.15.1a or v0.15.2?
Changelog (not final):
  • Miroslav big event
  • Minor improvements
  • 1 achievement
  • 1 Fiona's message, 1 Grace message, 1 Jen's message
  • 217 images, 10 animations (Evelyn's bath scene is now animated), 55 rerenders (Lina Hospital #2, Lina Metro, Monica Teachers' room, Rachel Outside photo session #1,#2)

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021

Hey there! The update is 50% ready: we're busy writing dialogues and putting the content into the game. Pace is nice, so I think 2-3 weeks and we'll get it done.

In the meantime, I'm working on v0.15.2: 100 images and a couple of animations are ready.
Also, some important news! First of all, I'm going to switch on the billing option Patreon recently added - new patrons will be charged monthly on the same date they joined, so they will no longer be charged twice in their first month when they join after the 1st. I will turn this on on December 1st.

Secondly, we might be working with an additional animator (you could already saw his Chan-Mi and MC in the locker room animation). I set up a new goal and I hope for your support <3 I can't promise it'll mean MOAAAR animations, because it still requires a lot of time to render and other stuff, but they'll just be better ;) Well, most probably there'll be a slight increase in quantity as well.

Oh! Almost forgot! This is Miroslav's mom ;)

Changelog (not final):
  • Miroslav big event
  • Minor improvements
  • 1 achievement
  • 217 images, 10 animations (Evelyn's bath scene is now animated), 55 rerenders (Lina Hospital #2, Lina Metro, Monica Teachers' room, Rachel Outside photo session #1,#2)
Miroslav is important character,
So it means if i solve the Miroslav problem and don't help him to proceed with Evelyn and Rachel so there is no update for FM Evelyn route and RM Rachel route??

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
What's the difference between the first and second incest patch?
The 1st replaces a game file, so it can potentially break your game. The 2nd will never break your game.
The result is the same, the post for the 2nd patch describes the result.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022

Hey there! The update is 50% ready: we're busy writing dialogues and putting the content into the game. Pace is nice, so I think 2-3 weeks and we'll get it done.

In the meantime, I'm working on v0.15.2: 100 images and a couple of animations are ready.
Also, some important news! First of all, I'm going to switch on the billing option Patreon recently added - new patrons will be charged monthly on the same date they joined, so they will no longer be charged twice in their first month when they join after the 1st. I will turn this on on December 1st.

Secondly, we might be working with an additional animator (you could already saw his Chan-Mi and MC in the locker room animation). I set up a new goal and I hope for your support <3 I can't promise it'll mean MOAAAR animations, because it still requires a lot of time to render and other stuff, but they'll just be better ;) Well, most probably there'll be a slight increase in quantity as well.

Oh! Almost forgot! This is Miroslav's mom ;)

Changelog (not final):
  • Miroslav big event
  • Minor improvements
  • 1 achievement
Miroslav's mom looks beautiful can't wait to fuck her to stick it to Miroslav :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes