Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
If there's a tape of Evelyn and her husband making babies, hopefully it leads up to the MC convincing Evelyn to make a similar tape (or tapes) with him in the future. You know what I mean? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Why do pregnancy fetishists pop up in every single game thread to try and steer the game in that direction? If that's your thing, that's fine, but it's one of those things like sharing where if you're not into it, it makes the game worse.
Why do they show up? I actually put the reason on the Devs and the Zone itself. Impregnation and actual Preg visuals and sex are rather different but game tags in this regard are very poorly done. As kinks go, Impregnation talk is significant for some, but you cannot find out without asking about it, Pregnancy can be tagged for a minor reason in a game, or completely missed. There is a whole thread page for "Games not tagged with Pregnancy that should be." and "Games with Impregnation not tagged." So those with that kink...tend to ask (over and over and over) if it exists, or will exist in a game hoping for answers.

If Devs just put in Genre "future tags" they would eliminate a dozen pages of questions, or the Zone had a "Impregnation" tag "Pregnancy" or "Preg Sex" tags they could solve your irritation.

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Greebz and cxx

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
can s.o. explain what i gotta do?
I get the same error every time. Played with inc script, cheat menu and not updated mod menu.
i tried to continue playing the same save without any of those mods after that but didnt help:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Hello everyone,
I just started the game from scratch (deleted previous save files and old version) ,because it's been a long while since I've played it. I'm using the Shawnchapp mod (only used the money and not failing school ones), and I'm around the main characters 3rd tasks. But now it seems like I'm getting an exception error for every action I try now, and have to ignore just to move forward. I tried rolling back a bunch of times to no avail. Also, went back a few saves to see if that would fix it, nope. Looks like it might just be the File "game/script loc/ that might be changing. I guess that's just me progressing to a new location? Is it because his release is still (a)? Does anyone know what the problem might be, and can help me out please? Thank you in advance.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 12, in script
    label loc0_wait:
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/mod/Shawn_Overrides.rpyc", line 749, in script call
    label loc0_wait:
  File "C:\Users\huck1\Downloads\A comp games\Favorite Games\PhotoHunt-0.15.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 855, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\huck1\Downloads\A comp games\Favorite Games\PhotoHunt-0.15.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
    raise Exception("Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.15.3b
Sun Jul 23 15:03:11 2023

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Is Evelyn and Kimberly scene reserved for love route only and morning yoga as well? I can't trigger those but i'm on corruption path. Also got some RM background story scene as part of the dream, i suppose that one is corruption path only.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
okey game.
relative good renders & animations.
however i dislike the navigation/location menu.
wish it had some sort of a city-map for none home locations

Reactions: HanNibalFT

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello everyone,
I just started the game from scratch (deleted previous save files and old version) ,because it's been a long while since I've played it. I'm using the Shawnchapp mod (only used the money and not failing school ones), and I'm around the main characters 3rd tasks. But now it seems like I'm getting an exception error for every action I try now, and have to ignore just to move forward. I tried rolling back a bunch of times to no avail. Also, went back a few saves to see if that would fix it, nope. Looks like it might just be the File "game/script loc/ that might be changing. I guess that's just me progressing to a new location? Is it because his release is still (a)? Does anyone know what the problem might be, and can help me out please? Thank you in advance.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    label loc0_wait:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/mod/Shawn_Overrides.rpyc", line 749, in script call
    label loc0_wait:
  File "C:\Users\huck1\Downloads\A comp games\Favorite Games\PhotoHunt-0.15.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 855, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\huck1\Downloads\A comp games\Favorite Games\PhotoHunt-0.15.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
    raise Exception("Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.15.3b
Sun Jul 23 15:03:11 2023
Hos mod is not up-to-date, remove it.

Reactions: Kavin76

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm confused, game says latest update was back in may, but thread op was updated in last few days. Is there a new version or not? When I tried playing it; it looked like it had the same scenes from a few months ago.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I found that starting the game again, you don't have the head to start exploring Mom and Sister, but as long as you do yoga with your sister in the morning, you can get Evelyn's oral sex and lick her breasts. This is a major mistake by the author 1690167099157.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: GreenGames

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
I found that starting the game again, you don't have the head to start exploring Mom and Sister, but as long as you do yoga with your sister in the morning, you can get Evelyn's oral sex and lick her breasts. This is a major mistake by the author View attachment 2795217
Thanks for writing this bug. This event should not be available until Rachel breaks up with Miroslav.
Unfortunately I and the beta testers missed that moment.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
okey game.
relative good renders & animations.
however i dislike the navigation/location menu.
wish it had some sort of a city-map for none home locations
Any ideas or examples of a map for the game? Or at least links to games where it is well realized.

Reactions: HanNibalFT
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes