Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Evelyn getting an update just ranks a bit higher on the lists personally but I got equal interest in some of the other girls like Grace or Lina. Rachel and Skylar are up there too but they recently had updates so they can wait a bit. (y)
The update schedule is based on votes, i know that, but sometimes the content in a given update is also based on the plot.
Apart from the whole crowd of fans, Evelyn is part of the main plot so it's nothing new that she will always get a lot of content and screen time. I just hope Lina gets some screen time in one of the next updates.

It's nice to see a Lina conent enjoyer(y) Every character deserves an update from time to time. I don't even remember when there was a full update about Lina, she deserves an update too. I am aware that it will be updated no sooner than in a year:HideThePain:

Reactions: rKnight and MrTrue

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I just hope Lina gets some screen time in one of the next updates.

It's nice to see a Lina conent enjoyer(y) Every character deserves an update from time to time. I don't even remember when there was a full update about Lina, she deserves an update too. I am aware that it will be updated no sooner than in a year:HideThePain:
I was so certain Lina would win the previous vote but Monica came out of nowhere instead when the vote was about the 3 girls that had the longest since a proper update and less content than most girls.
Will be even harder now if Moochie keeps cycling out girls and Evelyn pops up on the next list since Grace won this one. :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes