Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I feel like I got a different game than a lot of people here.

There's so many screenshots people have posted (and a couple in the OP) of scenes I've never encountered even though the phone says I've finished each characters available content. I got to this point by following the OPs woefully incomplete walkthrough carefully (there are scenes with Rose apparently? The walkthrough doesn't even mention her existence)

I like the options in a VN/game to have consequences but having so different storylines/scenes locked behind seemingly arbitrary choices is a kind of going overboard I think. It doesn't help that you may have made the choice god knows how long beforehand but it gave no indication of the future change it will cause. This may be more realistic in a way but seems like a waste of effort on everyone's part. I say everyone because I saved at nearly every choice I was presented but without knowing which choice locks or unlocks which path or scene it's pointless to go back and use those save to try unlocking everything. It's a shame because what I have unlocked I've enjoyed and what I've seen other people post screens of but haven't unlocked looks intriguing to say the least.

At this point since I've reached the end of the current version (I guarantee I haven't) I've been going through the different files in the game folder and comparing them to the variables I've opened that are listed under the viewer to try and find the content other people have found which I was apparently unable to.

It's turning out to be enough effort that even though I'm off today it feels like I'm working so I guess I'm going to take a couple days or something before I decide how or if I'm going try and proceed from here.

Sorry I normally wouldn't post what amounts to a bunch of bitching but like I said it almost seems like my download was of a different game or some much earlier version and it's so much more frustrating because I have thoroughly enjoyed the parts I've been able to access.

Last edited:
Reactions: P3zz0

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How do you give a phone to Fiona? I've already finished her storyline so far but trying to get all the options in Jennifer's.
Have you tried going to school in the afternoon? Then Find girl and pick Fiona? see if the option to gift her pops up there.

Jan 4, 2020
Yes. I have the phone in my inventory, she has TALK, ASK, and BACK as options, but no sub-options for TALK or ASK remaining, and GIFT does not come up.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If I remember correctly you can also leave it in her dorm room as a surprise and you leave her a note?

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
Hi everyone,
there seems to be an issue with my old saves from 0.6 when ever I open the phone to see hints on characters this error occurs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone help me to fix this?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
0x52 , GreenGames thanks for the help :) I'll try it out.

EDIT: I remember seeing Alice's presentation (since I outed her with the pictures in the slide show) but I must have missed something. Going to start over and see if I can hit it again.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.7.2.
(extra content is still from v0.6.2 and therefore incomplete or outdated!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.12.2019 (updated in-game walkthrough)
Link broken

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
This update is awesome as always! I have questions... I have wisited Jen in the arc club several times, have got the scenes with Lina and Monica. But dont get the erotic photoshoot with Jen.. relationship points are way higher than 25. What is wrong?

My other question: Will we get some scenes with Melanie? :p She is hot as hell! :p :D

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This update is awesome as always! I have questions... I have wisited Jen in the arc club several times, have got the scenes with Lina and Monica. But dont get the erotic photoshoot with Jen.. relationship points are way higher than 25. What is wrong?

My other question: Will we get some scenes with Melanie? :p She is hot as hell! :p :D
If you mean the shooting at that old park, that's acessible not from the art club but from the library at evening, on weekdays, by helping her.

Reactions: chuckypetya
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes