micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So, this game is labeled as "0.13.1 Extra" and in the images folder there's a folder labeled "extra" with lots of renders incuding ones for animations.

This must mean there are "extra" scenes in this game, but how do you get them?
on your phone (ingame) where you write chat code , there you can access them

spliffbear250

Apr 13, 2020
This is getting a little off-topic, but 15MB/s is your limit not MEGA's. I would say MEGA averages around 60MB/s, (for me) it rarely gets over 70MB/s.

You can use the MEGASync application with a free account.

Did you check Evelyn's hints? They should tell you what to do
Ok, did that. It says I've reached the end of her storyline, which I already had before the update. Does that mean the 13.1 update did nothing?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Ok, did that. It says I've reached the end of her storyline, which I already had before the update. Does that mean the 13.1 update did nothing?
So, I looked up some old save from 0.12.x and loaded it.
Going to sleep trigger a new Evelyn scene for me (the hints say to "wait a bit").

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you have done photoshoot 2 and spent "quality" time with daddy asshole on golf range then yes.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
You missed a game with updates on time, no breaks in between, a continuation of really good quality throughout the game.
Developed and satisfying branches and storylines for the characters and a fantastic setup for the landlady that should make most people happy.

But yeah, go on and throw those pathetic accusations around like a 10 year old. Not really the feedback the developer needs or anybody else. Just boring rambling nobody needs.

Good thing you saw through everything Sherlock.
Ohhh, I get it ... (because I´m Sherlock :p) ... you are one of those already "corrupted" ones.
Short side question: Apple-User??

If someone wraps a already rotting fish inside some fancy shiny goldfoil, prints some striking words and phrases on it, puts a few stickers with glitter on it and makes a comercial with promises to deliver them on time so you would never have to starve again if you buy them now because they are limited editions - you would buy them .... right?
Welcome to the world of marketing ... Contrary to your (hopefully?) otherwise common sense, you will be led to buy something that you actually dont want or need. And with all the glamour on top, they can (and will!) ask for even more of your money. Don't pay attention to the smell they say, this is the new trend. aka "this is the new black" ....

But it doesn't change the fact that there is still a rotting fish inside.

Dont know if I should pity you or ignore you ... mhhh ... better ignore... so then: Do what you want. I'll do the same, but I try to have my eyes open and use common sense ;)

Just a cherished memory of a beloved one for you: My son once wanted a blue bicycle but at this time we couldnt afford one for him, we got a used tricycle from a friend, I painted it in his fav color blue and even screwed a cool (so I thought) pennant on the seat. My son said: "thanks for the present Dad, I love you. It looks pretty nice in blue, thanks ... but its not a bicycle. Can I give it to Larissa (my daughter)? I know for sure she would like it very much. Can I, please?" ..... I was so proud of him - and he was 7 at this time.
(three years later a drunk bastard decided it´s ok to drink & drive - I paid dearly x2 on this coursed day)

Jul 16, 2018
I keep getting this error with Evelyn scenes:
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 3, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events
  File "game/script_loc/loc4_kitchen.rpy", line 734, in script
    $ Unlock("ev", "33")
  File "game/script_loc/loc4_kitchen.rpy", line 734, in <module>
    $ Unlock("ev", "33")
  File "game/gallery_main.rpy", line 37, in Unlock
    raise Exception("Error: {} not in gallery_chars_db\[{}\]".format(ev_id, char_id))
Exception: Error: 33 not in gallery_chars_db\[ev\]

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ Unlock("ev", "33")
  File "M:\Games\PhotoHunt v0.13.1\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "M:\Games\PhotoHunt v0.13.1\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ Unlock("ev", "33")
    raise Exception("Error: {} not in gallery_chars_db\[{}\]".format(ev_id, char_id))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.13.1
Fri Nov 26 18:55:16 2021
```

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I keep getting this error with Evelyn scenes:
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ Unlock("ev", "33")
    $ Unlock("ev", "33")

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ Unlock("ev", "33")
  File "M:\Games\PhotoHunt v0.13.1\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "M:\Games\PhotoHunt v0.13.1\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ Unlock("ev", "33")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.13.1
Fri Nov 26 18:55:16 2021
```
using old not updated mod thinking.png ?

Oct 10, 2017
Ohhh, I get it ... (because I´m Sherlock :p) ... you are one of those already "corrupted" ones.
Short side question: Apple-User??

If someone wraps a already rotting fish inside some fancy shiny goldfoil, prints some striking words and phrases on it, puts a few stickers with glitter on it and makes a comercial with promises to deliver them on time so you would never have to starve again if you buy them now because they are limited editions - you would buy them .... right?
Welcome to the world of marketing ... Contrary to your (hopefully?) otherwise common sense, you will be led to buy something that you actually dont want or need. And with all the glamour on top, they can (and will!) ask for even more of your money. Don't pay attention to the smell they say, this is the new trend. aka "this is the new black" ....

But it doesn't change the fact that there is still a rotting fish inside.

Dont know if I should pity you or ignore you ... mhhh ... better ignore... so then: Do what you want. I'll do the same, but I try to have my eyes open and use common sense ;)

Just a cherished memory of a beloved one for you: My son once wanted a blue bicycle but at this time we couldnt afford one for him, we got a used tricycle from a friend, I painted it in his fav color blue and even screwed a cool (so I thought) pennant on the seat. My son said: "thanks for the present Dad, I love you. It looks pretty nice in blue, thanks ... but its not a bicycle. Can I give it to Larissa (my daughter)? I know for sure she would like it very much. Can I, please?" ..... I was so proud of him - and he was 7 at this time.
(three years later a drunk bastard decided it´s ok to drink & drive - I paid dearly x2 on this coursed day)
literally wtf did I just read?

please PLEASE, I can NOT deal with these run on sentences.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, Maim Lain's mod.
Do I need to remove it? I thought that mod only read the variables and wouldn't interfere with anything else.
Without a walkthrough mod this game is nearly undoable. There are waaaaaaaaaaay too many random guesses for the next steps you can do.
phone gives some hints.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes, Maim Lain's mod.
Do I need to remove it? I thought that mod only read the variables and wouldn't interfere with anything else.
Without a walkthrough mod this game is nearly undoable. There are waaaaaaaaaaay too many random guesses for the next steps you can do.
yeah , untill he comes back and update the mod is unusable on newer versions , lucky those days you at least updated wt, is linked in page 1, and you can use chat mod, via that you can at least see where the points go, how i played before mod was created.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Hello
Can someone reupload game to different sharing site or split game into two parts?
For some strange reasons Mega does not work for me anymore even if its 100MB it says i should upgrade my free account and blocks download. Even more strange things are going on Anonfiles - it just stop downloading after 483MB... Mixdrop randomly stops whenever it wants, and trust me or not my internet connection is quite good

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello
Can someone reupload game to different sharing site or split game into two parts?
For some strange reasons Mega does not work for me anymore even if its 100MB it says i should upgrade my free account and blocks download. Even more strange things are going on Anonfiles - it just stop downloading after 483MB... Mixdrop randomly stops whenever it wants, and trust me or not my internet connection is quite good
mega has 5 GB free quota daily so once you fill that next dl won't start until more quota is freed, anonfiles and mixdrop work very randomly.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello
Best is to use a download manager like JDownloader. For sites that support it it will continue downloading if the download was interrupted.

Reactions: voyeurkind
4.20 star(s) 169 Votes