Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
its long abandoned one, but it can still bring you over half of game, and later on devs wt gets improved too
Thanks it helped.
It was the sequence of events up to the contest, at least i think so since i rolled back a little and followed the fanmade WT exactly.

Reactions: micmitja

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys till now i just wait to let the game update a little bit. Now that the game is at 0.13 i download and try it.
I just need a little advice. Do the game have some missable things?
Can someone tell me if i can freely play or there are as i say missable things?
I was thinking to concentrate to one woman/girl a time. Do the game really need a walk?

Some advice is really welcome.

Edit 1
Guys can someone tell me if i can avoid to give the photo to the two stupid boys?
I do not like the idee to share anything! Every girls/women also if are only photo, they are mine XD so i prefer to not let other see the photo.
Can someone tell me if i can avoid it? Or to progress the game i need to give the photo to the two boys?
Thank you

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys till now i just wait to let the game update a little bit. Now that the game is at 0.13 i download and try it.
I was thinking to concentrate to one woman/girl a time. Do the game really need a walk?

Edit 1
Guys can someone tell me if i can avoid to give the photo to the two stupid boys?
I do not like the idee to share anything! Every girls/women also if are only photo, they are mine XD so i prefer to not let other see the photo.
Can someone tell me if i can avoid it? Or to progress the game i need to give the photo to the two boys?
Thank you
you can miss some sidecontent but nothing important. need to sell them photos to get charisma.

spoil me the details of who are the girls that mc can bang so far please
shorter list is who mc hasn't banged yet aka that answer should suffice.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018

Edit 1
Thank you
There are 2 ways to play the game. Either you "save" the girls and make them yours or corrupt them and make them whores. Either way, you get to fuck them. So yeah when you play one route, you will miss the things shown only for the other route. Walkthrough is suggested so you get to see all possible events you can get in the route you play.

For the photos, there is no option to choose which photo to keep or sell. There unique photos are sold for a lot higher price. That's when you know you're selling a unique photo.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The MC has banged almost all the girls. The ones not fucked yet are Skylar and Grace (main girls). I can't remember the minor girls not banged yet.
some more but those haven't been properly introduced yet.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For the photos, there is no option to choose which photo to keep or sell. There unique photos are sold for a lot higher price. That's when you know you're selling a unique photo.
So basically the photo are only for money purpose? I can keep them all and have no problem in game right? No missing quest if i keep the photo?

Anyway for now i do not sell any photo. There is no way i give them XD

• Haha
Reactions: Valoryn

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So basically the photo are only for money purpose? I can keep them all and have no problem in game right? No missing quest if i keep the photo?

there is no need for that, if you need cash use cheat mod , or console and you are good

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018

Yeah, just for money. They don't affect the game whatsoever. I have the same sentiment as you but the option is not available in the game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, just for money. They don't affect the game whatsoever. I have the same sentiment as you but the option is not available in the game.
Yeah there is not a real option, or at last, you can just avoid to give the photo to the two boys. If you need to increse charisma, you can just hang out with them or just use the cheat menu XD At last this is how i am play till now. I have never given any photos until now.

Reactions: Valoryn

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if is on blackmail path and keeps sis on red maiden then selling pics of her is way to increase her fame.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
The MC has banged almost all the girls. The ones not fucked yet are Skylar and Grace (main girls). I can't remember the minor girls not banged yet.
I see. the game is sandbox and mc can pick one girl at a time to pursue so it will save my time not to do the route of girls that MC can't conquer yet. thanks, I'll avoid Skylar and Grace route for now then

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see. the game is sandbox and mc can pick one girl at a time to pursue so it will save my time not to do the route of girls that MC can't conquer yet. thanks, I'll avoid Skylar and Grace route for now then
not much with skylar yet and with grace comes her "nanny/mommy".

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Night everyone, quick question. How compatible are the saves between the regular android version and the modded version in the OP?

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes