All-in

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys hope you can help me , im playing this game on my phone and i have a problem with Monica's route, i unlocked the walkthrough for her and it says that i have to hang out with kevin 2 times and i did , but i still cant go any further with her route and i also got pretty far with the game and i dont want to restart, is there a way to fix this?

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Hey guys hope you can help me , im playing this game on my phone and i have a problem with Monica's route, i unlocked the walkthrough for her and it says that i have to hang out with kevin 2 times and i did , but i still cant go any further with her route and i also got pretty far with the game and i dont want to restart, is there a way to fix this?
The walkthrough in the skylar's shop is in progress so it may not be perfect you can check the window where you can see the characters, by clicking monica there it shows a hint on what to do next.
If that still doesn't help there's a official walkthrough for the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-15-2-moochie.25264/post-9718838

If you open your phone you can see a tab called characters, there you can see the main girls and hints for the next step in their storyline. If the hint didnt changed that means you need to do that step repeatedly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hangout until get invite to their house and after that besides occasional things can ditch kevin.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
hangout until get invite to their house and after that besides occasional things can ditch kevin.
I think she/he already unlocked the house and its stuck at that part, i remember having the same problem. In the school you can just hang out with Kevin until the mc says that there's no reason to hang out with him anymore.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think she/he already unlocked the house and its stuck at that part, i remember having the same problem. In the school you can just hang out with Kevin until the mc says that there's no reason to hang out with him anymore.
well needs to be on friendly terms with monica too and can only visit after school in their house.

All-in

Mar 19, 2020
I get it, but the problem is im stuck at this part where i have to hang out with kevin 2 times, i did it like for an entire week straight and still cant move on, i think its bugged or sth..

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Here you go, i think i hung out with kevin at least 20 times
Did you already catched her in the teacher's office or started one of her paths?
I'll start a new game and look what you need to exactly and after that i'll give you a more detailed answer

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Maybe I discovered? Not sure though.. I tried to do a new save and only went for monica, i discovered that you need to hang out with him till the scene where kevin gets accused of cheating happens then after that you need to have 10 sneaking and go to the teacher's office in the morning.
By the way, what does this hint says for you?
1682138179801.png

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Maybe I discovered? Not sure though.. I tried to do a new save and only went for monica, i discovered that you need to hang out with him till the scene where kevin gets accused of cheating happens then after that you need to have 10 sneaking and go to the teacher's office in the morning.
By the way, what does this hint says for you?
The hint should say that you need to go to the teacher's office during morning, that's all I really think you need to do, since I've tried launching a new game and going straight to Monica path not even starting any other paths and this problem didnt happened for me. If it still didn't worked then I'm lost..

All-in

Mar 19, 2020
The hint should say that you need to go to the teacher's office during morning, that's all I really think you need to do, since I've tried launching a new game and going straight to Monica path not even starting any other paths and this problem didnt happened for me. If it still didn't worked then I'm lost..
Ill try to do that and see what happens, thank you !

Jan 30, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are close to finishing up! I hope we'll be able to deliever the update in 1-2 weeks. In the meantime, just a couple of events to be done and the content for v0.15.3b will be finished.

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's side activities (new and continuation of old ones)
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 200 images (+22 images from extra scene), 13 animations (+1 animation from extra scene), 83 rerenders (+5 reworked animations)

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are close to finishing up! I hope we'll be able to deliever the update in 1-2 weeks. In the meantime, just a couple of events to be done and the content for v0.15.3b will be finished.

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's side activities (new and continuation of old ones)
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 200 images (+22 images from extra scene), 13 animations (+1 animation from extra scene), 83 rerenders (+5 reworked animations)
No Evelyn content in this update also?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HulaMaster

francio989898

Feb 8, 2023
there's more footjobs besides the three from sister, one from lina, one from sakura and the alice's one? there's like one from the mother?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes