imagica

May 2, 2020
So I am stuck on Rachel path after choosing the route. Walkthrough shows I have to make actions in Red Maiden. But I can only give her gifts. She already changed her hairstyle. What to do?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
"4 months... We soon start beta test of the game build. The update will come out in ~4 or 5 days. The person responsible for delays was given the last chance."
From Patreon just now. Jfc what a circus. :HideThePain:
Not only that but we are closer to 4.5 months and will actually be around that when this finally releases.

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019

4 months...
We soon start beta test of the game build. The update will come out in ~4 or 5 days.
The person responsible for delays was given the last chance. Expect v0.17.1 (Monica's update) release by the end of August.
Right now I'm working on Grace's update (v0.18) ;)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019

4 months...
We soon start beta test of the game build. The update will come out in ~4 or 5 days.
The person responsible for delays was given the last chance. Expect v0.17.1 (Monica's update) release by the end of August.
Right now I'm working on Grace's update (v0.18) ;)
I respect both giving a chance to employee and then doing the hard choice afterwards if that chance is wasted. Next update after this coming in August? That is excellent. Hopefully going forward this dev team has reliable staff as this game is one of the greatest of them all and work ethic might just be the best. Look at the luxury we have, after countless timely and content filled updates with little to no complications, we complain about 4months between updates... Meanwhile some other industry giants struggle to deliver 2 updates per year.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I respect both giving a chance to employee and then doing the hard choice afterwards if that chance is wasted. Next update after this coming in August? That is excellent. Hopefully going forward this dev team has reliable staff as this game is one of the greatest of them all and work ethic might just be the best. Look at the luxury we have, after countless timely and content filled updates with little to no complications, we complain about 4months between updates... Meanwhile some other industry giants struggle to deliver 2 updates per year.
Ok what you said is not exactly true.
Previous 3 out 4 updates have actually been delayed by over a month each. And this one by almost 4.5.
Before Moochie had a team she would actively deliver on a timely manner and always with good content only missing her deadline once I think in the past 4-5 years which was one of the Evelyn updates.
So while her work became easier with the team it absolutely got slower while it had no reason to.

Reactions: lionking25

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
It’s not just about the update; it’s mainly about the content of the update. Photo Hunt updates are significantly larger than those of other games. For instance, when comparing Photo Hunt to We Are Lost, Photo Hunt updates have 13 times more renders (often way more) and an unparalleled amount of written dialogue for those renders.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
It’s not just about the update; it’s mainly about the content of the update. Photo Hunt updates are significantly larger than those of other games. For instance, when comparing Photo Hunt to We Are Lost, Photo Hunt updates have 13 times more renders (often way more) and an unparalleled amount of written dialogue for those renders.
So render amount and amount of text/dialogue is bit irrelevant where Photo Hunt always stand out to other games is the fact that there is never an EMPTY UPDATE. They always have content that leads somewhere and is worth the wait in time for an update.
The true value lies there.
You know everytime Photo Hunt updates you got atleast an hour+ of content no matter for what girl the update is for.

Reactions: Jack857

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
So render amount and amount of text/dialogue is bit irrelevant where Photo Hunt always stand out to other games is the fact that there is never an EMPTY UPDATE. They always have content that leads somewhere and is worth the wait in time for an update.
The true value lies there.
You know everytime Photo Hunt updates you got atleast an hour+ of content no matter for what girl the update is for.
Well, it depends on how vigorously people hold Ctrl and read. So, update might be for one to four hours of content. I know, iknow for many of us, it was mostly about Evelyn. So in terms of this character most of previous updates were often small and irrelevant, but this one is different. In this comparatively smaller update, Evelyn, who plays a secondary role similiary to Fiona in tens previous updates, Evelyn here se receives more sex content than she got in the last five years of development.

Last edited:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Well, it depends on how vigorously people hold Ctrl and read. So, update might be for one to four hours of content. I know, iknow for many of us, it was mostly about Evelyn. So in terms of this character most of previous updates were often small and irrelevant, but this one is different. In this comparatively smaller update, Evelyn, who plays a secondary role similiary to Fiona in tens previous updates, Evelyn here se receives more sex content than she got in the last five years of development.
Well I am not gonna argue if you only play this game for Evelyn or hold CTRL on all dialogue but for us who play all the content and got interest in all the girls the game offers it is absolutely packed to the brim with every update in terms of content. Easy hours to spend every single time it updates.
Evelyn getting an update just ranks a bit higher on the list personally but I got equal interest in some of the other girls like Grace or Lina. Rachel and Skylar are up there too but they recently had updates so they can wait a bit. (y)

By definition if you compare the render counts of Photo Hunt and you would hold CTRL or skip out on girls the game would be incredibly small while it outsizes almost all games on the site in terms of updates if you don't hold CTRL and hold an interest in just half the girls even.

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Let's not compare We are lost to anything please. That game update 50 images, lets not even count those as update. Please for the love of god let not call those update. Even word update dont want to be used in that context.
I get you your point and i agree PH has very big content in almost very update but please, please lets not use We are lost for any benchmark. That's just stooping too low.

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
Let's not compare We are lost to anything please. That game update 50 images, lets not even count those as update. Please for the love of god let not call those update. Even word update dont want to be used in that context.
I get you your point and i agree PH has very big content in almost very update but please, please lets not use We are lost for any benchmark. That's just stooping too low.
I agree, i just randomly clicked on one of the well known newly updated games.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes