the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Photo Hunt v0.16.3.
  • Main App:
  • Assets: (mandatory)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.photo.hunt.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.photo.hunt.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

YumenYako

Mar 19, 2019
I can't unpack the files. It doesn't matter whether I use WinRAR or 7zip, I can't unpack the normal version, the programs just run for hours without finishing. I've already downloaded from various hosts, does anyone else have the problem?

YumenYako

Mar 19, 2019
I was able to fix my unpacking problem, but somehow I can't really click on anything in the game because it flickers...
I've had this problem several times with other RenPy games.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I was able to fix my unpacking problem, but somehow I can't really click on anything in the game because it flickers...
I've had this problem several times with other RenPy games.
Try changing the render mode. I always use Angle2, but for different reasons.
Press Shift+G to enter the menu.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone now how to fix this

I've been stuck with this with Monica for ages and while it say I need to speak with Kevin in the classroom I'm never able to

most likely I messed up something a while back, and just hoping someone might have a solution

screenshot0001.png

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019

Extra content
Cumulative pack of extra content up to v0.16.3

1) Move the archive to the folder with the exe file ("PhotoHunt.exe")
2) Click extract here
3) Go to the in-game phone -> 'Patrons'

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, if it can't override files then either because there's a lock on them (game running for example) or because the extractor misses writing rights in that directory.
Has nothing to do with the archive, but with the operating system used and perhaps with rights management.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone can please detail what the RM path for Alice entails? Seriously considering reverting to an earlier save and just leaving her there, didn't expect her "vanilla" path to include unavoidable MMF scenes.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes