Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What even is this ominous vanilla path some people keep mentioning? There's not even a handful of scenes that could be considered vanilla and only if you squint real hard and blank out all the context. None of the paths we get to choose are implied to be vanilla.
It just seems like a desperate attempt to give your preferences more weight. Every kink we like is somehow mainstream and popular and everything we don't like is niche. It just makes no sense, because this game isn't catering to vanilla at all.
Exactamundo - I'd show a little more restraint in criticizing those wailing about 'vanilla/romance' paths if I didn't know 90% of those players are eagerly playing sleep-rape/molest scenes. I try and apologize whenever I come across the rare player who's a real vanilla/romance enjoyer and doesn't use that as the rhetorical trick you described.
If Evelyn actually arrives after Grace's update, I think Moochie would make a lot of people happy.:sneaky:

After all, if we look at when the last "real" update on Evelyn's story was, we have to go back to 13.3.
Does this mean Grace's update is planned next? If so, :love::love:, absolute hottest character.... Evelyn comes close definitely, but Grace edges her [and MC] out.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes