Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
well the mc is in fact a perv, and will be trough all the game, i may be wrong but i dont remember the mc drugging anyone(other than Rachel bullies, but thats payback from what they did), he is a perv and he take advantage when he can, thats it
That is not my type of game play, then. Well, I will check whether the game is fun while trying to avoid as much as possible. The drugging is only regarding the mother's alcohol problem in this case (I know there are games that are much worse in this context).

visan

Jul 28, 2021
That is not my type of game play, then. Well, I will check whether the game is fun while trying to avoid as much as possible. The drugging is only regarding the mother's alcohol problem in this case (I know there are games that are much worse in this context).
yeah i personaly dislike Eve alchool adiction too, not rly a problem from the start coz it was how she dealt with her loneliness and work stress, but it would be nice to see she moving from it as the mc warms her heart, her body, and her stress release :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
is there a console command to jump to the mr roberts scene? or to set her fate prior to selection? i think that might fix not being able to switch

edit: quinn_fate = u'choice'
i guess you found it then
ok.gif
otherwise also check cheat mod in ops. you got option there to switch routes for all tho if they are working or not you will have to test. for future.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Photo Hunt with Shawn's mod included to v0.16.3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

ciperiv

Apr 14, 2024
Anyone got an idea how to trigger the Kimberly event/scene after this update? Something is supposed to happen, but in the Shawn's WT mod it says "unknown step". I've tried visiting the model agency every day at afternoon and nothing popped up.

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes