GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
anybody can get the dev to provide a complete save before and after current iteration
i restarted 3 times and each time something broke
Give me screenshot or your save file.

im stuck in rachel's path...the hist says:finally, i got accepted into that small circle of clients. luckily,rachel was entrusted to me to train her.the oly question is:what do i want to do?do i want to get her out of this place or...?
the point is the way you talk to her in RM. You need to be kind with her in case you want to start a romance route and vice versa with corruption route.

Apparently we need to remake the events with Rachel in Red Maiden.

how to see the new risa sex scene?
visit Lina’s house and the event will start itself. It is advisable to choose the side of Rice in events before.

Reactions: Bonezo and cccxxx

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Give me screenshot or your save file.

the point is the way you talk to her in RM. You need to be kind with her in case you want to start a romance route and vice versa with corruption route.

visit Lina’s house and the event will start itself. It is advisable to choose the side of Rice in events before.

Thats weird. Because i try it again and it works here fine

mikhaila15

Aug 22, 2018
mac version not working on Catalina. App doesn't open.
Due to app restrictions, you'll need to open it once the normal way, then right click and click open the second, an option to open should appear and you'll be able to open the app. You won't have to do this again after you open the app.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Have they told you about Scott yet? You gotta buy it from him and you unlock his shop after some dialogue with Adrian and Bobby. He's in the alley.
Are you asking if I've talked to Scott? Because I've helped and bought every item from him. What do I buy from him

macedo

Jul 27, 2017

i did everything with her and there is no progress

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I'm curious...why do mc so eager to beg for forgiveness of a working whore Fiona....maybe I missed some plot?

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
1) On 10+ day, the event starts automatically where Rachel asks you for money.
2) Looking for Rachel in the evening and learn about Red Maiden.
3) Ask Adrian about RM.
4) Go to RM and find out that you need a mask.
5) Ask Adrian already about the mask.
6) Talk to Scott about the mask and he suggests you sell it or work it out.
Okay thanks for the help, so ive got the part where she ask for money and ive learned about RM on her computer. But after that I can't continue. Stuck on step 3 where is says ask Adrian about RM, and I don't get that option

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
can you pass me the full save of the previous patch because I can't get past the mother's part, she says I talked to her about Alice and nothing

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
how the hell do get further with fiona i already beat her and gave her a massage cant do nothing
talk to Tobias at digital arts and go to Fiona's dormitory or gift her the phone in the dormitory too and read the message from Fiona.

Last edited:

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Is there some way to progress the Evelyn story without
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-7-3-moochie.25264/page-63#post-2856810

the question is how do i unlock the dormitory im on like day 96 already just been working thats it
you can ask Monica when you blackmail her or you have good grades. Or come to school in the morning and hack a computer to see information about Fiona, Tobias will also be needed there.

Although probably need to simplify access to the dormitory.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes