4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

F3nris

Oct 31, 2019
First of all: Thank you for the update (y) Loved it (and still do :love:)

So... quick question (haven't found the answer via search):
For now the point system is completly useless?
Because they are initialized with 99.
In the earlier Updates all checks regarding points are always true (except the == check, which is always false) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i love the VN till now, i really hope there will be no unnecessary drama or sharing with other dudes in the future...and hope that the scenes with the girls will become a polish cause now are the scenes a little boring without movement and sound...but i´m eager for the next updates,thumbs up big time

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Third sentence of the game

"What is the your nickname?"

Is this game in engrish?
Yes dev is African :KEK:
First of all: Thank you for the update (y) Loved it (and still do :love:)

So... quick question (haven't found the answer via search):
For now the point system is completly useless?
Because they are initialized with 99.
In the earlier Updates all checks regarding points are always true (except the == check, which is always false) :
Yeah the point system is gone. Now it's choice based system. There was a poll in patreon sometimes ago about point or choice based system and majority voted for choice.
i love the VN till now, i really hope there will be no unnecessary drama or sharing with other dudes in the future...and hope that the scenes with the girls will become a polish cause now are the scenes a little boring without movement and sound...but i´m eager for the next updates,thumbs up big time
No NTR afaik. There should be animations in the near future but I don't know about sound effect.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Regarding sounds: There was a voiced edition for Episode 1, but it was dropped again (actors suddenly demanded more money...).

Last edited:

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Hey, man, these are just games. No judgement here lol. there are plenty of people who like rape fantasies, but sure as hell don't want to rape anyone or get raped themselves.
Exelent point :D Thanks for that, haha! Was kind of worried posting anything at all, but glad i did ;) Great work SW - Love your games, and PP is my fav.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
SuperWriter
Just my 2 cents on this update. When Paris doing yoga she says she sits in lotus position. Well, she certainly don't, that's not lotus position and it seems the reason she thinks it's easy is exactly that. Real lotus is hard without enough leg stretching, in lotus position heels lays on shins (right heel on left shin and so on), it's not just crossed legs. And, AFAIK, lotus position is not an exercise for beginners, it's for people who have some skill in yoga.
In my younger years I actually tried to sit in lotus position. It took me a couple of years of leg stretching to sit in something that remotely look like lotus. So if Paris just sat with crossed legs and called it lotus position... it looks like fake.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
found some nametag mismatches...
and during the Mary(Sasha) scene there is a fingerfick instead of fingerfuck typo

on an unrelated note... (and this happened to me on other games as well from time to time)
after the first screenshot.. the game stopped responding to the S key and wont take any more screens... not sure if its a renpy issue.. game issue... or just my potato laptop issue...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I must have gone wrong somewhere with Sasha I got the Paris scenes but nothing with Sasha :unsure:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter
Just my 2 cents on this update. When Paris doing yoga she says she sits in lotus position. Well, she certainly don't, that's not lotus position and it seems the reason she thinks it's easy is exactly that. Real lotus is hard without enough leg stretching, in lotus position heels lays on shins (right heel on left shin and so on), it's not just crossed legs. And, AFAIK, lotus position is not an exercise for beginners, it's for people who have some skill in yoga.
In my younger years I actually tried to sit in lotus position. It took me a couple of years of leg stretching to sit in something that remotely look like lotus. So if Paris just sat with crossed legs and called it lotus position... it looks like fake.
The yoga pose asset I bought from the Daz store labels that as lotus, so idk lol

I must have gone wrong somewhere with Sasha I got the Paris scenes but nothing with Sasha :unsure:
Did you create new game for Ch. 7? It was required

Reactions: Ghostly

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Glad to hear that! Let me know what you think once you're done =]
Just as the title says it was perfect. Really enjoyed this one was really nice to get more of Sasha I felt out of all the girls she had the least content compared to the others but what a way to change that really enjoyed her acting scenes with the MC and Sarah catching them at the cinema eventually giving us her story. It was a challenge to get this update going but well worth it in the end.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You can always use Google, especially if your character poses herself as an expert in something.
I googled and the lotus pose she did was a variation called Sukhasana for beginners, which makes sense because the same yoga asset has the harder lotus position that you are talking about.

I specifically chose that post because I knew that harder lotus position was definitely not for beginners, so I was correct in assuming that, luckily lol

But thank you for the heads up anyway

Reactions: Ghostly

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Just as the title says it was perfect. Really enjoyed this one was really nice to get more of Sasha I felt out of all the girls she had the least content compared to the others but what a way to change that really enjoyed her acting scenes with the MC and Sarah catching them at the cinema eventually giving us her story. It was a challenge to get this update going but well worth it in the end.
Awesome, you have been playing pretty much from the beginning so I'm was interested to hear what you and long-term players have to say. Thanks again and see you Next update!

Reactions: Ghostly and Mormont

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Am I the only one the chuckled at this scene
Nice updated SW. I notice that there was another scene where Sasha hair seemed to pass through MC's hand while helping with unedited script Sarah gave them

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes