VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Picture Perfect [v1.0] [SuperWriter]

1. 5.00 star(s)

N Walker

Played: 0.2

What I like: Well written, humor, (visual) character design, and the 'action' so far doesn't require massive amounts of suspense of disbelief. There's no grind, just character driven story - exactly what I look for in a VN.

What I think could be improved: the characters so far are walking genre cliches. Maybe this will change in the future, who knows. They're well executed anyway.

This is on track to be a very good VN. Looking forward to the next update.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

D Dog

What a very good start for SuperWriter & Ptolemy for this game. The writing was just amazing along with the renders. I love the dialog between the sisters, and evening had me laughing my butt off at a few lines. I believe they will have a hit on their hands if they keep this up.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

morphiospain

----------Picture Perfect----------
    ----------Game_Review----------
    ----------Release_version_rated-v0.1----------

----------Story----------
    A Photographer living with 3 young women. He works helping them out with their issues. He also has his own financial issues. He tries to keep secret from the girls

----------Positives----------
    -The scenes with the characters are spectacular
    -It lets you select character customize rolls
    -Female characters are beautifully done
    -Miracle is hot the most gorgeous (personal opinion)
    -The story is well written
    -Very few grammatical issues (just needs a little TLC & editing)
    -Nice feature of rollback scenes if and decisions if wanted

----------Negatives----------
    -It is version 0.1
    -Short duh it is version 0.1
    -No real erotic scenes.

----------Rating explanation----------
    It is visual novel and a great one. It is version 0.1 cant get to much but they still pass what i would expect for this early.

Art: 5/5
    Story: 4/5
    Play Ability: 4/5
    Enjoyment: 4/5

----------Key_Takeaways----------
    This one is great artistically, with solid story work, and amazing talent the game creation/development(it hits all the good boxes that are needed).
    It is a must to tryout even at this early stage and hands-down must follow. I have to say with the great talent working on it will just continue to get better.

Lastly Damn we need another update it is great and want more. Great luck on the Game!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the review and it helps you decide on if you would like to play or not. Please give me feedback on what can be done to improve or what you would like added..

Cheers,
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kageoni69

Love the story so far. The girls are all just perfect. They are just super cute. And the introduction to a new girl was great too shes just precious aswell. The renders are all amazing. I love the new Paris... The old paris looked ( possibly asain to me ) She was cute but she didnt feel like she fit in with the rest of the family. If you have some time to play this, then play it. its cute and wonderful. And when i get more spare money in real life I plan on buying some of SuperWriters books to read too... Starting with Picture Perfect. Keep up the amazing work. And i look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work. :)
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Skylaroo

Completed review: Unfortunately the game didn't turn out well. I think my biggest disappointment is just the game simply doesn't have a good story at all. The main problem with the story is that MC is basically a non-factor. Instead of being the main character, MC ends up being an empty shell that just follows around the love interests' lives. Simply put, MC doesn't have an identity. He only exists to tell the story of the girls in their individual plot line.

The game's description includes: " He's in danger of losing the house, though he keeps it a secret from the trio of girls. When he stumbles upon the opportunity to work with an up and coming model, he jumps at it. But doing so might cause more problems than he knows. " but none of those exist in the game. The up and coming model wasn't even in the game, let alone taking the job might cause problems.

While it's understandable that it's the dev's first attempt at making a video game, to say it was a huge letdown is an understatement. The story was supposed to be the dev's strength, but it was overshadowed by the models in the end.

Final verdict: OK models, extremely lackluster storyline. 2-star. Wish the dev all the best in the other games.

v0.1 review:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demo review:
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Stehole

The story SO FAR is basicly the same as a lot of other erotic visual novels but the game isn't very far along so i can't judge it fairly yet, it could go either way,
    I did read all the text and dialogue which is a good sign, I would quickly lose interest and skip text IF it was boring just to get to the fun bits, but it did manage to keep me interested for the duration of the demo.
    The girls in the game are very sexy even if the character models seems the be the same that we see in a lot of other games.
    3/5 tacos.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 894997

So this game was revamped again... and its also got a lot more content.
    Kinda feels like the potential it had is gone, and after the revamp of all the models it just looks really bad now.
    Its fine that the author wants to upgrade models, but this is the first game i ever played that actually gave the models a HUGE downgrade.
    They just look SO MUCH worse than they did before.
    That on top of the story and character development, just makes this a bad game unfortunatly.