3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So does finishing a puzzle unlock a scene with that girl? And is there a gallery, so you don't have to suffer through the puzzles multiple times?

Reactions: FruitsPunchSamurai

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Oh Yeah, It finally came out! (sorta)

I have seen this thing on twitter quite a few times.
Let´s see how good it really is in the end...
Ok, play it for a little and BRUH!
The mouse in the puzzles is quite slipery, not sure if is the game itself or my laptop, but still.
The loading time is also quite slow for a puzzle game of all things.
The Animations are Great, but they can slow down the game, so an option to turn them off would be ideal.

This is basically Crush Crush´s Phone Flings, with Puzzle mechanics.
I´m still looking forward for the Full Thing btw, hope OP updates it when the Full one releases.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Ok, play it for a little and BRUH!
The mouse in the puzzles is quite slipery, not sure if is the game itself or my laptop, but still.
The loading time is also quite slow for a puzzle game of all things.
The Animations are Great, but they can slow down the game, so an option to turn them off would be ideal.

This is basically Crush Crush´s Phone Flings, with Puzzle mechanics.
I´m still looking forward for the Full Thing btw, hope OP updates it when the Full one releases.
my PC is not the high end by today's standards but it was one day but, come one, it's just puzzle game and I experience the same what you've described on "fastest" settings

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I've played quite a lot of puzzle games, and this is one of the last I would recommend.
Long loading time, mouse is too slippery for a jigsaw, and if you made a wrong choice in the chat, you can start new (if you want all of the pictures).
And playing through the first puzzle only to get to the second if you only have one picture left from the second is not worth the time.

Silreve

Jun 23, 2018
Is it me or is aurelia glitched after a couple puzzle pieces go in?
Seems that way. I tried her twice and both times the game bugged out after getting about 6 or so pieces in. When I try to add one more the bits i had put together disappear. I could only seem to bring it back by clicking a new piece, but the the piece I had originally selected would be on the cursor blinking rapidly and I could not seem to get it to do anything. Only thing I could do is a hard shutdown of the game.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I did a couple girls, played on Easy because the high amount of pieces on normal and... the controls are so bad. Sometimes when dragging one piece it drags off to interact with another you over the mouse over, making solving puzzles a legit... puzzle. And your reward is a rather brief animation that lasts a few seconds. I feel bad for people spending money for this on steam.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I actually quite enjoy the game and not really having any issues with the mouse like people are saying. Also I'm bit of a weirdo that likes jigsaw puzzles.

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
So... Aurelia is broken and causes freezes at the worst, and the puzzle to go invisible at the least... The blonde mohawk chick, the ganguro girl, & knock-off crack Zone-tan aren't even in the game...

wow...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Fing puzzle, did anyone find any cheats?

Falayoki

Sep 2, 2019
puzzle like this in H game is a little bad bro, cool art, put an option to unlock the CG the focus is art

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Jesus these puzzles take way too long to do, there really needs to be a skip button or something...and they are like legit jigsaw puzzles too :/

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
This game needs optimization urgently.

No matter the quality settings the game takes my GPU to 100% instantly! oh come on!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes