3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Tattoo's, Piercings, Retarded haircut.
That's gonna be a no from me dawg.
Yeah, not to mention the stupid look on her face. lol
The middle one looks ok, kinda a desperate housewife vibe going on, I can dig it.
The right one, yeeeesh. No thanks.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Waddup nerds. I make this game. We will be building it for the next few months and plan to have a completed game in December this year. Happy to fix any bugs you might find in the game. Right now we are filling out the language selections, optimizing the game to work better in full-screen mode, and with gameplay in general. Also working on bug and logic fixes.

We plan to add an additional 9 main girls, and at a minimum of 6 additional girls from other media as dates.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Also it's worth pointing out, you guys are on a very old version of the game, one that isn't even close to our official release. Keep that in mind before you judge the product.

May 21, 2018
i personally enjoyed the game up 'till the point where it started bugging out, the last 2 girls in this version are pretty buggy 3rd one can't be played due to pieces disapearing and the last girl uses the texts of girl 1, other then that it's pretty fun and gorgeous artwork.
i for one will definitely be back for an updated version.

also maybe someone can explain to me why there's so many people here complaining about puzzle games in reaction to a puzzle game, if you don't like puzzle games why do you reply to a puzzle game post

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Waddup nerds. I make this game. We will be building it for the next few months and plan to have a completed game in December this year. Happy to fix any bugs you might find in the game. Right now we are filling out the language selections, optimizing the game to work better in full-screen mode, and with gameplay in general. Also working on bug and logic fixes.

We plan to add an additional 9 main girls, and at a minimum of 6 additional girls from other media as dates.
Any hints at what media? Anime? Videogames? Comics? Movies? Series?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Also it's worth pointing out, you guys are on a very old version of the game, one that isn't even close to our official release. Keep that in mind before you judge the product.
Actually ended up caving in and buying the game on Steam, partially due to your comments here (actually pretty rare and ballsy for developers to come here, although we do respect it), but also because of the surprising gap in version numbers.

I already saw you reply to people on Steam, so I know that a save feature is coming, but are you planning on adding more "phases" to the girls, with additional poses, etc.? Also, there seems to be a problem, where if you played an older version of the game (this version, specifically) then upgrade to the v1.1, then the Likes/Dislikes of the games whom you activated in the older version simply read "NAME".

I like the new combo feature btw, really helps speed along the tougher puzzles. Game needs a gallery mode and to expand on the cell phone texts (it's a fun way to learn a bit about the girls, plus I enjoy the interactivity and choices). If you can do that, while maintaining the high quality of your art and animations, this game has some potential to sit alongside Summertime Saga. Especially since (in my opinion) the artwork here is higher quality.

Reactions: shigeaki

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Actually ended up caving in and buying the game on Steam, partially due to your comments here (actually pretty rare and ballsy for developers to come here, although we do respect it), but also because of the surprising gap in version numbers.

I already saw you reply to people on Steam, so I know that a save feature is coming, but are you planning on adding more "phases" to the girls, with additional poses, etc.? Also, there seems to be a problem, where if you played an older version of the game (this version, specifically) then upgrade to the v1.1, then the Likes/Dislikes of the games whom you activated in the older version simply read "NAME".

I like the new combo feature btw, really helps speed along the tougher puzzles. Game needs a gallery mode and to expand on the cell phone texts (it's a fun way to learn a bit about the girls, plus I enjoy the interactivity and choices). If you can do that, while maintaining the high quality of your art and animations, this game has some potential to sit alongside Summertime Saga. Especially since (in my opinion) the artwork here is higher quality.
Thank you for going the extra mile and supporting us!

1. Save is coming, it will likely be a resume functionality over save slots.
2. Additional phases won't really be a thing, if there are extra existing date content it will likely be free DLC post-release or a DLC pack with a second date.
3. The "NAME" bug is fixed in the next patch already.
4. Combo feature is being changed to "charge" the power over it "automatically" activating at the end of a combo, it should restore the games pace that we wanted to hit.
5. Gallery mode aka "Cute Mode Replay/Slut Mode Replay" will be in the next patch. You can unlock it by completing any of the dates on any difficulty.
6. Expanding on the texts likely won't happen, due to the insane costs associated with translations.

Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you enjoy the art! I hope you will enjoy v1.2 when it drops!

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Full save anyone ?
Full save won't do anything with this version of the game, except retain the times it took you to complete the puzzle.

You need to finish 2 puzzles in a row to unlock the saucy animated stuff, although they don't really take long, if you know what your doing. As stated in the post above you, the creator is adding a true save feature in the next patch, which will probably be the official release only.

Reactions: Furnox
Sep 4, 2017
So, let me preface this by saying that I dont usually like puzzle games, BUT, the screenshots lured me in on the false pretense that it was also part Visual Novel, sadly it isnt really.

Now onto the jigsaw puzzles themselves, I surprisingly kind of liked them, they are animated pictures, so you have something nice to look at while doing them, the puzzles being animated also makes them a bit easier, at least for me. And finally, the puzzles I've done all had like 40 or 50 pieces, not to bad.

TLDR: got seduced by the (kind of) VN pictures and great art, stayed for the fun and easy enough puzzles with good enough animated rewards.

woracz123

Nov 3, 2018
If anyone wants to skip the puzzle to get to the animations:
1. download/open dnspy
2. put Assembly-CSharp.dll (Pieces of my Heart_Data\Managed) into dnspy
3. go Assembly-CSharp>Assembly-CSharp.dll>{ } ->PuzzlePieceGroup>AddNewPiece
4. right click, Edit Method
5. on 26th line change the == into !=
(should look like this: if (this.puzzlePieces.Count != Main.rows * Main.cols) )
6. File>Save All then ok
7. close dnspy and open the game
8. start easy puzzle and combine 2 pieces and it should complete, then do it second time

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
1.1 Version please
Why get v1.1 when we are working on v1.2? This will include way too much stuff.

1. coming inside girls animations and fluid simulations
2. extra dialogue for the dates being dick drunk
3. fps and system load optimizations, even the most simplistic computers can run it perfectly
4. scene replay buttons for easy access to reward scenes (locked until you beat the date once on any difficulty)
5. difficulty modified to make the game easier (larger shuffle zone, less puzzle pieces)
6. the combo meter modified to be a button charge with the power being activated when the player wants
7. assorted bug fixes and transition fixes
8. missing SFX added

These changes will be available soon on our Steam, itch.io, and patreon.

RohanGuy

Jun 23, 2020
Why get v1.1 when we are working on v1.2? This will include way too much stuff.

1. coming inside girls animations and fluid simulations
2. extra dialogue for the dates being dick drunk
3. fps and system load optimizations, even the most simplistic computers can run it perfectly
4. scene replay buttons for easy access to reward scenes (locked until you beat the date once on any difficulty)
5. difficulty modified to make the game easier (larger shuffle zone, less puzzle pieces)
6. the combo meter modified to be a button charge with the power being activated when the player wants
7. assorted bug fixes and transition fixes
8. missing SFX added

These changes will be available soon on our Steam, itch.io, and patreon.
I guess some people don't want to wait anymore since the game here has been on version 0.3.1 for quite a while now.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes