3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is this game complete? Is my question too much to answer? :c
It's a patreon project, if that doesn't answer your question, no it is not a complete game.
It does function as a complete game, but it is just jigsaw puzzles, so there isn't much to add except new dialogue, images, and animations.

One thing to note, I was very disappointed when I realized that easy / med / hard doesn't give you alternate animations. Just extends the conversation in the phone to unlock extra still images. Unless you absolutely must have all of the images unlocked, you can see everything you want by completing the easy mode for each character. For me, two stages on easy takes 4-6 minutes each. Hard takes roughly 20 minutes, but there really isn't any incentive to play on hard except for getting 100% completion.

bochakun

Aug 26, 2020
I made a quick hack that allows you to always use the combo button.
Just place it in Pieces of my Heart_Data\Managed
sometimes when i use the combo a couple times in a row it freezes the pieces and doesnt let me move anything except the screen. Is there any way to make that stop?

Oct 30, 2020
It's a patreon project, if that doesn't answer your question, no it is not a complete game.
It does function as a complete game, but it is just jigsaw puzzles, so there isn't much to add except new dialogue, images, and animations.

One thing to note, I was very disappointed when I realized that easy / med / hard doesn't give you alternate animations. Just extends the conversation in the phone to unlock extra still images. Unless you absolutely must have all of the images unlocked, you can see everything you want by completing the easy mode for each character. For me, two stages on easy takes 4-6 minutes each. Hard takes roughly 20 minutes, but there really isn't any incentive to play on hard except for getting 100% completion.
Thanks, your post really speaks bounds about the current state of the game.

Slablig

Formerly 'Gilbals'
Jan 25, 2018
I made a quick hack that allows you to always use the combo button.
Just place it in Pieces of my Heart_Data\Managed
It's pretty useful. You still need to work at the puzzles a bit yourself though, otherwise this bugs the game out to where you can't touch puzzle pieces and stops working all together, once that starts, just restart the game

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
It's pretty useful. You still need to work at the puzzles a bit yourself though, otherwise this bugs the game out to where you can't touch puzzle pieces and stops working all together, once that starts, just restart the game
Yeah i encountered that bug as well. Looks like its on their end and they are aware of it. Seems to be related to the phone messages you get

Reactions: WiiZ

Pepito1233

Sep 29, 2017
If anyone wants to skip the puzzle to get to the animations:
1. download/open dnspy
2. put Assembly-CSharp.dll (Pieces of my Heart_Data\Managed) into dnspy
3. go Assembly-CSharp>Assembly-CSharp.dll>{ } ->PuzzlePieceGroup>AddNewPiece
4. right click, Edit Method
5. on 26th line change the == into !=
(should look like this: if (this.puzzlePieces.Count != Main.rows * Main.cols) )
6. File>Save All then ok
7. close dnspy and open the game
8. start easy puzzle and combine 2 pieces and it should complete, then do it second time
For those who do not want to complicate, I leave a quicker shortcut, thanks woracz123 for the method.

Patch for Instant Puzzle :p

Drop the file into its corresponding folder in: Pieces of my Heart_Data\Managed

Last edited:

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Welp, seems like everyone got the latest version, so I guess that's okay. Let me answer a few questions then.

The next build will have gating for the content in it, which means in order to progress to unlock more dates you will need to achieve more things. This includes unlocking selfies, finishing achievements, beating existing levels on harder difficulties etc.

Is this completed with all girls?
It is not completed. We will have a full release at 13 girls, with another planned 10 to come post-release.

sometimes when i use the combo a couple times in a row it freezes the pieces and doesnt let me move anything except the screen. Is there any way to make that stop?
If you break the game and use hacks, I cannot say it will work as intended but that particular bug you're talking about I believe we have fixed in 1.3.2 which will come out sometime later today after I finish answering all the questions here.

So if you guys and gals enjoy the game, consider purchasing on Steam or Itch.io we are doing basically weekly patches at this point to get the game to where we want it to be and new girls will be coming within the next few weeks.

Cheers.

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Welp, seems like everyone got the latest version, so I guess that's okay. Let me answer a few questions then.

The next build will have gating for the content in it, which means in order to progress to unlock more dates you will need to achieve more things. This includes unlocking selfies, finishing achievements, beating existing levels on harder difficulties etc.

It is not completed. We will have a full release at 13 girls, with another planned 10 to come post-release.

If you break the game and use hacks, I cannot say it will work as intended but that particular bug you're talking about I believe we have fixed in 1.3.2 which will come out sometime later today after I finish answering all the questions here.

So if you guys and gals enjoy the game, consider purchasing on Steam or Itch.io we are doing basically weekly patches at this point to get the game to where we want it to be and new girls will be coming within the next few weeks.

Cheers.
Honestly just bought it on Steam for the convenience of auto-updates. Good game so far, excited to see the new girls as they are added.

BigNolan

Aug 16, 2020
For those who do not want to complicate, I leave a quicker shortcut, thanks woracz123 for the method.

Can anyone confirm this works? Not touching that attachment until we've had some confirms.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Can anyone confirm this works? Not touching that attachment until we've had some confirms.
Well I've tested both files that were uploaded here.

The one that lets you use the combo button indefinitely has a few issues, like sometimes not being able to interact with the pieces if you overdo it (it might not be that file's fault but I do mention it anyway).

The insta win does work as intended. The problem with this one is that it won't allow you to unlock the "selfies" you get on the chat section, instead it will take you straight to the sex scene.

Nothing to worry about because after a while I just up and drank a nice hefty dose of Fukitol ™ and decided to rip the CG.
About 6 images per girl, some of them are very noice.
You can grab em

ADDENDUM: Holy fuck that takedown was fast, I guess I'm gonna have to move to another host.

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Uh, well shit, I would've loved to download that CG rip... but either I'm very slow, or Mediafire was too fast, and the link is already down. It says the file was blocked due to a violation of terms of service, etc. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: CursedFlame91

BigNolan

Aug 16, 2020
Well I've tested both files that were uploaded here.

The one that lets you use the combo button indefinitely has a few issues, like sometimes not being able to interact with the pieces if you overdo it (it might not be that file's fault but I do mention it anyway).

The insta win does work as intended. The problem with this one is that it won't allow you to unlock the "selfies" you get on the chat section, instead it will take you straight to the sex scene.

Nothing to worry about because after a while I just up and drank a nice hefty dose of Fukitol ™ and decided to rip the CG.
About 6 images per girl, some of them are very noice.
You can grab em

ADDENDUM: Holy fuck that takedown was fast, I guess I'm gonna have to move to another host.
This guy is the real hero.

Thanks for confirming and thanks for the Selfie Sets, allows access to all the content now.

CrisisWar

May 14, 2018

Hey I've been having issues after i dropped the file into the folder where the game keeps crashing, am I missing a step cuz I'm PRETTY sure its literally just a drop file :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes