3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

wowmilk

Sep 18, 2020
Completed all of the girls 100% on all difficulties, unlocked all of the selfies and whatnot, pretty easy, though that might just be me being a fan of jigsaw puzzles.

But i do notice that *some* of the option's are locked and there's reference's to some ??? girl? Is there a secret one? Strangely, despite unlocking and completing everything the 'battery' is sitting at 96% (i assume it's some sort of progress bar, as i've noticed that i goes up as you complete puzzles)
how. Im too dumb for puzzles.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Completed all of the girls 100% on all difficulties, unlocked all of the selfies and whatnot, pretty easy, though that might just be me being a fan of jigsaw puzzles.

But i do notice that *some* of the option's are locked and there's reference's to some ??? girl? Is there a secret one? Strangely, despite unlocking and completing everything the 'battery' is sitting at 96% (i assume it's some sort of progress bar, as i've noticed that i goes up as you complete puzzles)
You could be a hero on this thread for people bored by puzzles and share your save.
It's possible that you aren't missing anything, just a side effect of an incomplete game.
But with games today there may be an easter egg hiding somewhere.
But only counting as 4% is a little weird, I'd venture to say it's a code bug.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

beepboop123

Jul 27, 2017
You could be a hero on this thread for people bored by puzzles and share your save.
It's possible that you aren't missing anything, just a side effect of an incomplete game.
But with games today there may be an easter egg hiding somewhere.
But only counting as 4% is a little weird, I'd venture to say it's a code bug.
Yeah, i'll happily share the save, where can i find it, what directory does it hide in?

Oh and the battery starts out low and goes UP as you complete the puzzles.

Last edited:

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Well then, i'm glad it works.

I know jigsaws aren't everyone's cup of tea, but i'd probably play a game like this when i'm bored even without the hentai in it.
Sorry to bother you but do you know where to extract the save you provided once I download it?

Neuvieme

Jun 5, 2018
Hey guys. I did something for patch 1.5. So that basically made every move on every puzzle stick taken pieces together and consider it like a legal move.
For those who want quick open all contents including pics.
Just unpack it in \Steam\steamapps\common\Pieces of my Heart\Pieces of my Heart_Data\Managed

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
Hey guys. I did something for patch 1.5. So that basically made every move on every puzzle stick taken pieces together and consider it like a legal move.
For those who want quick open all contents including pics.
Just unpack it in \Steam\steamapps\common\Pieces of my Heart\Pieces of my Heart_Data\Managed
it makes the game crash at start

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes