3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hey I've been having issues after i dropped the file into the folder where the game keeps crashing, am I missing a step cuz I'm PRETTY sure its literally just a drop file :LOL:
incompatible with the latest version
i think the developers improved their code because I couldn't recreate the patch

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I made a quick hack that allows you to always use the combo button.
Just place it in Pieces of my Heart_Data\Managed

1.5:
This is outdated for now. I don't know if it still works if it doesnt i'll update it in a few days
Since it crashed when I had that in there, and redoing the game minus the patch got it to work, my guess is that's a big no on "if it still works". Figured I should let you know. ;)

Reactions: Prevat

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I need to keep this game hidden on Steam for obvious reasons; if not for this thread, I would never know when the game was updated, haha.

sex animated? Or are they just images to put together in a puzzle? xd
Both the puzzles and sex scenes are animated. You have to solve two puzzles: the first showing the scene of your first date, and the second being the lewd result afterwards. During both puzzles, you get also get messages from the girls that you can respond to, which allows you to unlock CG for them. After you finish both puzzles, you get a full blown interactive sex scene with that girl (basically, the lewd puzzle, but with actual options and touching).

The only thing you need to know to play the game, is that Michelle is best girl.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
is the girl in the right in the main image a gloomy type of girl like Tomoko from Watamote? if so, my interest has been catched, even though i'm not the biggest fan of jigsaws.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
is the girl in the right in the main image a gloomy type of girl like Tomoko from Watamote? if so, my interest has been catched,
She has the look, and a kind of melancholy voice, but she's mostly an optimist, from what I remember. Although, for the Halloween update there was Samara, who sort of has a Tomoko look, although she's a literal "Ring-styled" zombie girl.

even though i'm not the biggest fan of jigsaws.
There are various difficulties, which become progressively harder, due to added mechanics at the higher modes. If you play on Easy, all the puzzles can be completed in probably 5 minutes or less, even if your not super great at jigsaws, and if you manage to put a pieces in the right spot quickly, you perform a combo, which causes the game to assemble some stuff for you. So, if you do a high enough combo, the game might even finish the whole puzzle for you on that mode.

I haven't played since the Halloween release, so there might me a gallery to view unlocked stuff now, but if not, you might have to replay both puzzles for the girl, to get to the sexy stuff, although you might unlock new CG's while doing that. It's not a bad game, plus doing jigsaws can be kind of relaxing and theraputic... especially if things get sexy afterwards.

D

Deleted member 2248006

anyone got a full save? i dont mind the game, but sometimes it bugs and i cant move the pieces anymore, 6 times already...
The same bro, I wasted 10 minutes on passing the stage, but I can't complete the puzzle because the pieces which I need have not appeared :(
Also full save anyone plz

beepboop123

Jul 27, 2017
Completed all of the girls 100% on all difficulties, unlocked all of the selfies and whatnot, pretty easy, though that might just be me being a fan of jigsaw puzzles.

But i do notice that *some* of the option's are locked and there's reference's to some ??? girl? Is there a secret one? Strangely, despite unlocking and completing everything the 'battery' is sitting at 96% (i assume it's some sort of progress bar, as i've noticed that i goes up as you complete puzzles)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes