4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1693421727929.png

Overview:
Marta(41yo) is a simple housewife who, from time to time, hires temporary workers to do small repairs and collect apples,

the fruit she sells to support the income of the house where she lives with her daughter Stacey.
Rocky (18yo), and Jennifer(18yo), are two young people who met at Marta's house.
Both were hired temporarily to do small day-to-day jobs,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-12-03
Developer: Neon Night Time - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves of course won't work in this version, too many changes.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

100.png 101.png sample1.png sample2.png sample3.png sample4.png sample5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PiesAndApples-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Miralissa
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.
Wow, I looked before going to bed, and our game is already here). Thanks a lot!

About the ticket... I don't understand what information to write there?

And I think you misunderstood me). The online version and the download version are the same. More content in the Patreon version.

Last edited:

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
There are some scary-looking characters in this game that I don't think I ever dare to see naked. :oops:

View attachment 2488533
:LOL: Who do you mean? In fact, the graphics will be slightly changed in the next updates.
If you mean that the girl on your screen does not look good, then I already said this to our "boss"). I don't like her either, but we were in a hurry.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Transformation, Monster girl, urinations tag. Might be something a degenerate like me could check out ^_~

• Haha
Reactions: ZePyro

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I take it theres no way past the orc ? anything I do leads to him finding me.. and touching the goo on the wall takes me to a game over ???? wtf why ?

Im a little confused what this game is suppose to be too.. a story ? So far the MC acts liek a good chior boy and does what his told. Im hoping MC figures out how to TFs people and forces it on them for shits and giggles. Act of rebelling.

Like the multibreast girls, but cant say im into pig girls specifically.

Im done with the game, Im sick of the random game overs from nowhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

manmydeath

Jul 23, 2022
So I take it theres no way past the orc ? anything I do leads to him finding me.. and touching the goo on the wall takes me to a game over ???? wtf why ?

Im a little confused what this game is suppose to be too.. a story ? So far the MC acts liek a good chior boy and does what his told. Im hoping MC figures out how to TFs people and forces it on them for shits and giggles.

Like the multibreast girls, but cant say im into pig girls specifically.
I've tried quite literally everything, nothing seems to work.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021

Im a little confused what this game is suppose to be too.. a story ? So far the MC acts liek a good chior boy and does what his told.

Like the multibreast girls, but cant say im into pig girls.
You can walk past the orc. It just needs a bit of idiocy and logic)

Slime is a trap, we previously reported on the site that you need to be careful with your choice. We will improve this in the next update.

• Angry
Reactions: Very Tall dwarve

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Guys, the orc constantly sniffs everything (there is even a dialogue about this). Rocky says "strange smell" - where does he say that? Seriously. 100500 people played online and only one said the orc took enough time. I myself just went through the game again from start to finish. You need to read dialogues, etc. Everything works, the game is passable).

manmydeath

Jul 23, 2022
Guys, the orc constantly sniffs everything (there is even a dialogue about this). Rocky says "strange smell" - where does he say that? Seriously. 100500 people played online and only one said the orc took enough time. I myself just went through the game again from start to finish. You need to read dialogues, etc. Everything works, the game is passable).
D\In figured out why I wasn't able to get past, has to do with a bug. If you have gotten caught by the orc twice, and try to go to the area to add to the pad, it insta kills you instead of continuing story. Had to restart the whole game to fix

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes