4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
hey there, I found the news that v0.5 is almost done. Just wanted to ask, How many versions are there before we can branch into different routes, like getting Martha to become a futa's wife and bred by her to start a new family?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
1.png
Information from Patreon!

"Hi guys.

What I want to say:

Now the time has come for the very last steps before release. Not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but we can already see the final station. I just added a very cool thing that I promised to do. This is a personal inventory for each character. As the game progresses, each character has his own inventory, but in battle it is still possible to share items, this is logical. There are some items intended only for a specific character and others should not know/see this. Many scenes are extended and some of them can even be called a continuation of the storyline. I'm sure some points will pleasantly surprise you.

The real continuation of the storyline will begin with version 0.6.0 which, as we have already said, we will try to release as quickly as possible. Why fast? Ha! Why not, guys? In version 0.5.0, so much work has been done with the system and mechanics that I’m not even sure what else could distract us from the constant continuation of the storyline. At the same time, the game script was improved and balanced. Guys, this is just “Aladdin’s cave”, even I did not expect this from my project.

Small spoiler: Starting from the end of version 0.6.0, linear play will change to free play. What does this mean: The player will go through the story but he/she will be given freedom and choice in what order to move the story. Previously, you played as I narrated the story, but now you will decide for yourself where to go first, who to talk to and what to do. Whether or not to complete side quests, etc. In short, the game became a real game.

We tried to take into account everything, absolutely everything. But in any case, you know (especially the veterans of our Kingdom) that we are always open to communication and really hear our audience.

Now I will continue to work. There's not long to wait!

P.S. This time we will not publish a list of changes, because there are a lot of changes and they are so different that it is simply very difficult for us to do this.

The only thing: in this version, Martha’s Guest Book does not work, everything is fine, it’s just at the stage of reconstruction. I hope that you will not be offended and I promise you that she will return very soon, in a new form."

Last edited:

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
View attachment 3611032
Information from Patreon!

"Hi guys.

What I want to say:

Now the time has come for the very last steps before release. Not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but we can already see the final station. I just added a very cool thing that I promised to do. This is a personal inventory for each character. As the game progresses, each character has his own inventory, but in battle it is still possible to share items, this is logical. There are some items intended only for a specific character and others should not know/see this. Many scenes are extended and some of them can even be called a continuation of the storyline. I'm sure some points will pleasantly surprise you.

The real continuation of the storyline will begin with version 0.6.0 which, as we have already said, we will try to release as quickly as possible. Why fast? Ha! Why not, guys? In version 0.5.0, so much work has been done with the system and mechanics that I’m not even sure what else could distract us from the constant continuation of the storyline. At the same time, the game script was improved and balanced. Guys, this is just “Aladdin’s cave”, even I did not expect this from my project.

Small spoiler: Starting from the end of version 0.6.0, linear play will change to free play. What does this mean: The player will go through the story but he/she will be given freedom and choice in what order to move the story. Previously, you played as I narrated the story, but now you will decide for yourself where to go first, who to talk to and what to do. Whether or not to complete side quests, etc. In short, the game became a real game.

We tried to take into account everything, absolutely everything. But in any case, you know (especially the veterans of our Kingdom) that we are always open to communication and really hear our audience.

Now I will continue to work. There's not long to wait!

P.S. This time we will not publish a list of changes, because there are a lot of changes and they are so different that it is simply very difficult for us to do this.

The only thing: in this version, Martha’s Guest Book does not work, everything is fine, it’s just at the stage of reconstruction. I hope that you will not be offended and I promise you that she will return very soon, in a new form."
I am happy to hear about all the progress you guys have been making.

Hearing about v0.6.0, I really want to play that one fast. Hope my ideas I have shared have been helpful to you guys.

P.S. Seeing that pic of Martha, made me imagine her making that face while she is getting powled by that big futa from behind

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I am happy to hear about all the progress you guys have been making.

Hearing about v0.6.0, I really want to play that one fast. Hope my ideas I have shared have been helpful to you guys.

P.S. Seeing that pic of Martha, made me imagine her making that face while she is getting powled by that big futa from behind
Yes, version 0.5.0 is the first version that takes the game to a whole new level. This applies to improving the graphics of literally every component of the project, text, and mechanics. A lot of useful things have been added and everything that we wanted to be improved and added has been improved. Version 0.5.0 is the real “Pies and Apples.” Then, starting with the next update 0.6.0, the continuation of the story will begin. In fact, all we have to do is add a combat system, a gallery (our programmer has already started writing a plugin for this) and that’s all. But we as always, we are open to new ideas and suggestions. We are also still looking for another pixel art artist, because I only have two hands, and the more I need to draw, the better. Therefore, if anyone has the skill to do this and the desire to participate. in the project (or you know such people) - please let us know.

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
If possible (and assuming I didn't just miss it somehow) can a text skip function be added? I remember a few times getting game overs and it had been a while since I saved, with the slower text it took a while to click through everything as opposed to holding down shift or ctrl or something.

Otherwise good game so far!

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
If possible (and assuming I didn't just miss it somehow) can a text skip function be added? I remember a few times getting game overs and it had been a while since I saved, with the slower text it took a while to click through everything as opposed to holding down shift or ctrl or something.

Otherwise good game so far!
Hello.
This question has been raised several times and most likely I have already answered it. But the question is relevant in any case, so I will answer again.
The fact is that I have already tried to do what you are asking and it does not work well for our project. I'll try to explain. Rewinding text speeds up the game. Unfortunately, sounds and especially sprite animations cannot keep up with this process and the result is lag and out of sync. However, perhaps there is a solution and I will talk to our programmer about this, because personally I think such a function is fair. If we find a solution, it will definitely appear in the game, but if not... Or you can help us yourself, for example, find a plugin, code or advice. In any case, version 0.5.0 is already ready and will not change; everything we are talking about applies to versions 0.6.0 and higher.

Edit:
I decided to take a break and try to fulfill your request right now. If possible.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes