4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
How soon are we going to see that sort of content? Is Stacy going to take advantage of the female Rocky next update? Not going to lie the best part about the gender bender stuff for me is when the bent characters get forcibly humbled.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
How soon are we going to see that sort of content? Is Stacy going to take advantage of the female Rocky next update? Not going to lie the best part about the gender bender stuff for me is when the bent characters get forcibly humbled.
I agree, Rocky having some humbling experience could be great! Hope we see something like that :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I agree, Rocky having some humbling experience could be great! Hope we see something like that :giggle:
This is no longer a spoiler, so I can say. As everyone already knows, Rocky and Stacey have a rather strange interaction. Rocky is still quite simple and a little slow, Stacey is quite enterprising and principled, and she is also ready to experiment. But... What does Rachel think? (the name accidentally leaked onto the Internet and now many people know that when Rocky became a girl, she chose the name Rachel).

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Well, I'll be honest. Genderbending is not my thing, not at all, but even though it's not, I'm going to keep playing this game because it has a really nice and intriguing atmosphere. Maybe Rocky will come back? I hope so.
But again, great job on the game. Sorry if any part of my comment sounded rude.

• Red Heart

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Well, I'll be honest. Genderbending is not my thing, not at all, but even though it's not, I'm going to keep playing this game because it has a really nice and intriguing atmosphere. Maybe Rocky will come back? I hope so.
But again, great job on the game. Sorry if any part of my comment sounded rude.
Rough?:oops: You just said about your preferences, that’s how it should be. Very clear and pleasant comment. Thanks a lot:giggle:.
There will be a lot of changes going on with Rocky and the rest of the characters. These could be changes in appearance, gender, character, preferences, race (for example, Martha and Stacey are human/furries) and many more surprises. In addition to the main idea of the plot, the game is also based on changes. Something like “Alice in Wonderland” where everything is extremely clear and familiar, but at the same time...:unsure: But of course we understand where the line is between “Wow!” and absurdity, so there will be no incomprehensible, random and meaningless cocktail. Sometimes the developer adds some player ideas etc. but the plot is written from beginning to end;).

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Got the new version but a TypeError message always appears and I can't continue. The message says: "Cannot read property 'updateGamepadRelease' of null".

I thought it might be something related to downloading from a particular site, but I downloaded the game from another site and got the same message. Does anyone have this problem?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Got the new version but a TypeError message always appears and I can't continue. The message says: "Cannot read property 'updateGamepadRelease' of null".

I thought it might be something related to downloading from a particular site, but I downloaded the game from another site and got the same message. Does anyone have this problem?
The gamepad needs to be disabled, only the keyboard can be used (reasons in the changelog). In the future, the gamepad will also be supported.

Reactions: gruntcy

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
which fetishes are planned for this game?
I don’t know how to write correctly, so I’ll take tags from the Internet as an example :giggle:

Anilingus/Rimming, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal, Vaginal, Masturbation, Ecchi/Erotic, Voyeur/Peeping, Lesbian, Femdom, Urination/Peeing, Exposure, Exhibitionism, Corruption, Dirty talk, Hairy pussy, Hairy Armpits, Ashamed , Mature, Old, Young, Futa, Multiple Protagonist, Muscular, Cowgirl, Furry, Housewives, Monster Girl, Transformation, FtM/MtF, Manipulation, Punishments, Sniffing, Caught...
And a few more but I can't remember right now:p

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
The gamepad needs to be disabled, only the keyboard can be used (reasons in the changelog). In the future, the gamepad will also be supported.
thanks! The gamepad is connected -well, the USB stick of the gamepad-, I don't even switch it on, but it seems that it detects the device 'cos of the USB and thinks I am using a gamepad?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
thanks! The gamepad is connected -well, the USB stick of the gamepad-, I don't even switch it on, but it seems that it detects the device 'cos of the USB and thinks I am using a gamepad?
Yes. You are not the first to ask this question. The change log says "Keyboard only". But the gamepad is also old school in its own way and in general it is convenient for players, so we will add gamepad control when we find the best plugin that will not conflict with the game. I'm sure it's not difficult.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gruntcy

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Yes. You are not the first to ask this question. The change log says "Keyboard only". But the gamepad is also old school in its own way and in general it is convenient for players, so we will add gamepad control when we find the best plugin that will not conflict with the game. I'm sure it's not difficult.
thanks for the reply. I don't use the gamepad to play erotic games, but the more possibilities the merrier and well, just unplugging the USB stick should do.

graydog

Apr 22, 2018
Great Game but I kinda got stuck in the open world. I followed the walkthrough but cant't go to the mentioned Lavernes house nor to the Inn. Pls help

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
Actually, like I have a idea for how the progression could work.

Since Rocky is the central protagonist, why not as you progress, certain actions and/or events decide the ending of the other main cast, certain actions Rocky does could lead to Martha gaining paired up with a futa, and during the mid or post credit scene, we see what happens to them afterwords, like Martha got knocked up the futa and they get married.

So, what do you think huh?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Actually, like I have a idea for how the progression could work.

Since Rocky is the central protagonist, why not as you progress, certain actions and/or events decide the ending of the other main cast, certain actions Rocky does could lead to Martha gaining paired up with a futa, and during the mid or post credit scene, we see what happens to them afterwords, like Martha got knocked up the futa and they get married.

So, what do you think huh?
The end credits scene is a good idea. In fact, at the end of the game there will actually be scenes that show the player how the characters will live after the game. As for futa, it all depends on the preferences of the characters and NPCs. Of course futa are more playful, etc. Moreover, some characters and NPCs may have their views and preferences change slightly (or completely) over time. But this is in the future, but for now we are finishing v0.05:p;)

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
that great to hear that you find my idea good,

as long as there is a possibility for a MarthaXFuta pairing, I will not give up and find all possible routes when the full game is out.

Also, I really liked the graphics, world building and characters so far, so keep up the good work.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes