4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Great Game but I kinda got stuck in the open world. I followed the walkthrough but cant't go to the mentioned Lavernes house nor to the Inn. Pls help
Did you go to the diner first? You have to do some story stuff there before you can go to the spa or the Laverne's house.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
The end credits scene is a good idea. In fact, at the end of the game there will actually be scenes that show the player how the characters will live after the game. As for futa, it all depends on the preferences of the characters and NPCs. Of course futa are more playful, etc. Moreover, some characters and NPCs may have their views and preferences change slightly (or completely) over time. But this is in the future, but for now we are finishing v0.05:p;)
Being a fan of the M2F content I vote various endings where Rocky stays a girl, and maybe ends up a housewife herself. Bonus points for pregnancy. ;)

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Being a fan of the M2F content I vote various endings where Rocky stays a girl, and maybe ends up a housewife herself. Bonus points for pregnancy. ;)
I don't want to spoil it, but maybe Rocky will always be a girl, but maybe this effect will last a few days:sneaky:. Maybe Stacey will become a guy, or get a dick:oops:, but maybe she will become a princess:giggle:. Maybe Martha will become a lesbian and marry Greta, or Jenny will become a biker leader instead of Buzz, who might marry Kaise and become a farmero_O. In any case, you will see everything, honey;).
As for voting, they are held only on our Patreon and Discord.
Different endings are an interesting idea and we'll really think about it. But I don't promise anything, I have to talk to the developer first.
Pregnancy will not happen 100%. I personally asked the developer not to do this:cool:.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
I don't want to spoil it, but maybe Rocky will always be a girl, but maybe this effect will last a few days:sneaky:. Maybe Stacey will become a guy, or get a dick:oops:, but maybe she will become a princess:giggle:. Maybe Martha will become a lesbian and marry Greta, or Jenny will become a biker leader instead of Buzz, who might marry Kaise and become a farmero_O. In any case, you will see everything, honey;).
Different endings are an interesting idea and we'll really think about it. But I don't promise anything, I have to talk to the developer first.
Pregnancy will not happen 100%. I personally asked the developer not to do this:cool:.
That's fair. But one easy way to do multiple endings might to be having "bad endings" where something happens that just might prevent the story from going forward. Such as with the transformation in the mine. There could be an event that just leads off to maybe a short epilogue of how things ended up going. But I understand not everyone being into pregnancy, I just like it as part of the gender bending stuff because there just isn't anything more confirming of a male becoming female than to then become pregnant. Not so sure it's something I would want to actually deal with myself or subject any guy joining this side of the fence.

But either way, definitely looking forward to what gets cooked up. :giggle:(y)

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
That's fair. But one easy way to do multiple endings might to be having "bad endings" where something happens that just might prevent the story from going forward. Such as with the transformation in the mine. There could be an event that just leads off to maybe a short epilogue of how things ended up going. But I understand not everyone being into pregnancy, I just like it as part of the gender bending stuff because there just isn't anything more confirming of a male becoming female than to then become pregnant. Not so sure it's something I would want to actually deal with myself or subject any guy joining this side of the fence.

But either way, definitely looking forward to what gets cooked up. :giggle:(y)
We have a bad ending when Rocky peeks at Jenny. If he is caught, a cut scene ensues. To put it mildly, Martha fires him. I don't remember if this was included in version 0.04 or not, but I definitely saw it before. If you get bitten by bees, there's also a small ending. We just wanted to make a lot of these moments, so the more interesting bad endings will be less common than the usual ones.

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
Is are the voting private or public, cause I want to join the one when we have to decide on endings for Martha, hope their is a futu x Martha ending for her :cry::sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Is are the voting private or public, cause I want to join the one when we have to decide on endings for Martha, hope their is a futu x Martha ending for her :cry::sneaky:
I'm very sorry, but recently the developer changed the rules a little and now only patrons (of any level) can take part in voting.:(

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Oh. Oh my :oops:
Exciting stuff! :love:
V0.05 waiting room here we gooo:cool:

• Red Heart

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
The text is way to slow. And when you have to repeat the scenes, it gets frustrating. RPG maker had the *click* to accelerate, that made it bearable. Would be nice to have a similar option here.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
The text is way to slow. And when you have to repeat the scenes, it gets frustrating. RPG maker had the *click* to accelerate, that made it bearable. Would be nice to have a similar option here.
The new version is very different from all previous ones. All points have been corrected and supplemented. Everything has been improved and every detail has been taken into account. Gameplay and systems have been rethought. Version 0.05 solves all issues:giggle:.

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
The new version is very different from all previous ones. All points have been corrected and supplemented. Everything has been improved and every detail has been taken into account. Gameplay and systems have been rethought. Version 0.05 solves all issues:giggle:.
Im so hyped for V0.05 :D, it sounds really amazing!

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
hey there, I wanted to ask when you guys release the public version when you finish with the update.
Thanks to our new programmer, we have fixed all the plugins and improved the entire system. Now we are finishing the transfer of the translation (now the choice of language is available in the options menu) and then there will be tests. After this there will be an early access release, I don’t know about the public release date yet. Most likely, as always: 2 weeks after patrons, but I don’t know for sure:).
Here's what our programmer wrote on our Discord:
"Hi! Guys, we have already applied localization to most of the project (about 10 locations remain), fixed quest plugins, achievements... We have thoroughly prepared the ground for localization into other languages (yes, Portuguese should be next).

We also focused on the convenience of development, so we transferred the project to GitHub for greater convenience.

In general, version 0.5.0 (changed version iterations to normal ones) promises to be a serious starting point for continuing the story. Let's see how this affects updates. They will have to come out more often)."

The link to our Discord is in my signature, all the information appears there.

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
Thanks to our new programmer, we have fixed all the plugins and improved the entire system. Now we are finishing the transfer of the translation (now the choice of language is available in the options menu) and then there will be tests. After this there will be an early access release, I don’t know about the public release date yet. Most likely, as always: 2 weeks after patrons, but I don’t know for sure:).
"Hi! Guys, we have already applied localization to most of the project (about 10 locations remain), fixed quest plugins, achievements... We have thoroughly prepared the ground for localization into other languages (yes, Portuguese should be next).

We also focused on the convenience of development, so we transferred the project to GitHub for greater convenience.

In general, version 0.5.0 (changed version iterations to normal ones) promises to be a serious starting point for continuing the story. Let's see how this affects updates. They will have to come out more often)."

Thanks!! good to know

PirataS

May 10, 2019

Firstly, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Now then, just wanted to say I would like to offer my assistance with Portuguese translations, free of charge, should you require it in the future.

Now then, good to know! I'm pretty hyped, 0.05 shall be awesome!

• Red Heart

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Firstly, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Now then, just wanted to say I would like to offer my assistance with Portuguese translations, free of charge, should you require it in the future.

Now then, good to know! I'm pretty hyped, 0.05 shall be awesome!
Hello amigo!
Thank you very much for your offer! There is no point in translating version 0.0.4 because 0.5.0 will be released soon. In the new release, the translation system has been changed, now the language can be selected in the options menu and therefore the translation system and algorithm have been changed. At the moment the game includes English, Russian and Portuguese (Brazilian) languages. Russian and Portuguese are performed by native speakers.
Thank you very much again for your desire to help the project!

Reactions: PirataS
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes