3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I played version 0.3 at the end, I was saved as the version came to an end, now I'm trying to download it gives an error, the next author, as I understand it, broke the next saves?the game is very long and it took more than 1 hour to get to the point that I barely endured, so it's just nonsense to go through it, what should I do?
Added new content and a lot of different things. What should you do? Perhaps read the changelog? Guys, it is impossible to make a game for every person. The developer is trying and this is very clearly visible, but the people who download the game in the thousands don’t even want to say thank you. Raise your rating - no, like - no, leave a review - no. Only “Give!”, “When?”, “I want!” etc. Without even saying "Hello!"
In short, the game and rules will be as the developer likes.
Nonsense? Then wait for the full version.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Guys, it’s very hot today (temperature is over 40), I’ve been reading only reviews like this all night and half a day (my moodo_O). I don’t want to tell the developer about this comments and reaction, motivation -100, thanks for the game.

• Sad
Reactions: JohnSoprano

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I like the new art, and I'm excited to see what new content is here next patch, especially with what Stacey says at the end.
Cool game, hope it gets a Steam release (one day)... :)
No guys, I’m just tired today (and my mood is shitty), there’s a lot of “I want!” etc. You know that the developer always tries to fulfill some requests, always monitors and pays attention to comments and he works really hard, but he works because he sees the game and he does not have a boss. I see it this way: Do you want the game you dream about? Ok, pay the developer the full amount and then it’s a different story. But the game is free, so where does “I want it!” come from, right?
Damn, I'm a little emotional today (the heat is terrible and the water's out:cry:), so never mind.

PaulGamer

Jul 10, 2020
Anyone can help me? In the part of when everyone is going out of the house and they need to pick up they items, for any reason, i cant pass with Stacey, i already pickd up the Knife and i cant found other item, but the game dont let me pass and she say "not so fast" idk what is to do, i already passed in this part before the update, but i cant found

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Anyone can help me? In the part of when everyone is going out of the house and they need to pick up they items, for any reason, i cant pass with Stacey, i already pickd up the Knife and i cant found other item, but the game dont let me pass and she say "not so fast" idk what is to do, i already passed in this part before the update, but i cant found
here

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
TBH this was pretty fun to play so far.

Though for the sake of everything good and true in this world, there needs to be a version with regular human tits instead of the multi teats and udders.

Also the rare savepoints combined with game overs are pretty nasty, like when you click on the star in your room after waking up and have to replay the last 10 minutes of dialogues.

Reactions: Miralissa

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023

Though for the sake of everything good and true in this world, there needs to be a version with regular human tits instead of the multi teats and udders.

Also the rare savepoints combined with game overs are pretty nasty, like when you click on the star in your room after waking up and have to replay the last 10 minutes of dialogues.
I believe this one required 3 presses instead of just one in previous versions, so maybe its an unintended change? IIRC you could «spy on Jenny» twice without getting caught (but there was placeholder/ in future update popup, so you didnt miss anything) and the third time would lead to the scene that is here now. Maybe the dev accidentally changed it to trigger on the first look? Seems like an oversight if it was intentional at least:LOL:

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Guys, it’s very hot today (temperature is over 40), I’ve been reading only reviews like this all night and half a day (my moodo_O). I don’t want to tell the developer about this comments and reaction, motivation -100, thanks for the game.
There are many people with demanding attitudes on this forum, I dont think thats gonna change unfortunately, but there are definitely people who are grateful for this game as well:giggle:, it is really well made!

I have been considering working on a guide/walkthrough to post here, is that something that would be okay with you? It would maybe be nice for people to check if they get stuck:)

• Red Heart

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I believe this one required 3 presses instead of just one in previous versions, so maybe its an unintended change? IIRC you could «spy on Jenny» twice without getting caught (but there was placeholder/ in future update popup, so you didnt miss anything) and the third time would lead to the scene that is here now. Maybe the dev accidentally changed it to trigger on the first look? Seems like an oversight if it was intentional at least:LOL:
There should of course be an image, but it's too early for that and Gray removed the placeholder. In the future, it is planned to do such events with some risk, for example, if you spy several times, the species may be different, but there is a chance that you will be caught. We are thinking about it.

There are many people with demanding attitudes on this forum, I dont think thats gonna change unfortunately, but there are definitely people who are grateful for this game as well:giggle:, it is really well made!

I have been considering working on a guide/walkthrough to post here, is that something that would be okay with you? It would maybe be nice for people to check if they get stuck:)
Yes, of course you can do it. The game is made for players, so if someone wants he/she can read the walkthrough.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021

Yes, there will be mainly 2 boobs in the game, I know that the developer wanted to change this even for Kaise, but he changed his mind. The game starts with these characters, but there will be many others and most of them are ordinary people. Like that:
People = 60%,
Furry = 25%
Futa = 15%
That's about as far as I read the script.

Saves will not be changed, this is 100%, but perhaps we can do this: if you start from a save, you can skip the dialogue. I'll tell the developer.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes