4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Damn, I was on vacation and didn’t bother making a change log, I didn’t have time. But ok, we'll take a break from working on 0.6.0 and do this.

Ahem... Ladies and Gentlemen!
In 2 (maximum 3) days there will be an absolutely complete list of changes, which you can check and compare with version 0.0.4. After this, you yourself will draw your own conclusion whether or not to trust the words of this dear citizen tretch95 , as well as some others like him. Time has passed buddy... Tick-tock... tick-tock...:sneaky:

Reactions: HelpImLost

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Is it just me or can u softlock yourself out of the story? I need to revisit the bath house, but I have no money to buy tickets anymore.... me fool bought some items for... dunno, curiosity :p
All the money?:eek: Buddy, try looking at the beach or the diner in front of the postcard stand:).

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Edwardacly, you'd better shut up and not get personal. This is a forum, not a game discord or official game site. Here everyone can express their opinion about the game, both good and bad. A person is not obliged to sing odes to the game if he does not like something in it, and the developer should respond to comments with restraint and not act like an offended child.
I was actually starting to agree with your logic, but then you went and made yourself look like a complete Karen with the first line of this post by telling someone they'd better not do something! xD I mean, wtf are you gonna do about it otherwise besides whine some more? If you don't like the pacing, content, themes, frequency, etc. of this unfinished project you can leave and nobody will be hindered by it for even a second. The rest of us appreciate what they're doing at the rate they're doing it! The game has amazing potential, and that's all it technically needs in its current state of development for the devs to deserve our respect (and no, it DOESN'T sound like you respect them at all)!

Last edited:

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Criticism and rudeness are two different things. No one owes anyone anything and my responses are consistent with the tone of the comments. In fact, I don’t even know what I’m doing here, if you don’t like my answers, well, ok, I don’t have to answer :unsure: . For answers, go to our Discord or here in PM; if I’m online, I won’t answer in the chat anymore.
The algorithm is simple:
first give a REVIEWS, then ask a question in a private message :giggle:.
Amen to that, also for the record I hope you didn't take my earlier comment in the same way as wolvolvic's. I am genuinely impressed by what you're doing here but I'd feel like a complete d*ck if I never say anything about both the pros AND cons that stand out the most to me.

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
VirtualElf84, is it cool to be a sycophant ?
KrillDes, there are text problems at the beginning after the cave at the fox's house. It is displayed like this: "...//27 ...here text", such is seen in the conversation, and in the description of things when you point at them. + please correct the letter Z in the word "closed", you have it the other way around.
Strange, this shouldn't happen. If this is due to text obfuscation, then we will have to wait until we find another way to encrypt the localization.

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
All the money?:eek: Buddy, try looking at the beach or the diner in front of the postcard stand:).
The beach? theres only that small area available with the 2 girls and the pants selling woman. Nothing there to collect. The diner is also already looted (Don't know what exactly the postcard is suppose to be, but I dont see any shiny).
I even got a Disc/Vinyl which I dont know what thats about. Yea, im softlocked .x

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
The beach? theres only that small area available with the 2 girls and the pants selling woman. Nothing there to collect. The diner is also already looted (Don't know what exactly the postcard is suppose to be, but I dont see any shiny).
I even got a Disc/Vinyl which I dont know what thats about. Yea, im softlocked .x
There should be money on the beach, but I don't remember exactly where. It could be behind the girl on the left, or if you go to Trisha's location, then on the left in the grass.
In the diner, you need to go to the postcard counter, a question mark will appear above your head.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Will you release Pies & Apples on Steam?
First we want to continue the storyline and make the game as perfect as possible. We also need to give players complete (or partially complete) freedom of action, moving away from linear progression, which we plan to do from the end of version 0.6.0. We don't want to sell a game without making sure that the game is worthy of being sold.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
First we want to continue the storyline and make the game as perfect as possible. We also need to give players complete (or partially complete) freedom of action, moving away from linear progression, which we plan to do from the end of version 0.6.0. We don't want to sell a game without making sure that the game is worthy of being sold.
It's not a bad idea, actually! Your game already has amazing progress and it wouldn't be the first time a low-no cost demo was made available on Steam if you ever decided to go that route! Just saying, but yea you should definitely give it some consideration if you're 100% committed to completing this game! I think the only downside to using Steam to promote is agreeing to their standards and practices, which isn't necessarily bad but if you value certain freedoms that can definitely prove "problematic"!

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Played it, I had a lot of fun!. Quick question thou, are you gonna implement an H-scene with the Game Over orc in the cave?
Did you find "game over" with the orc? You made him very angry :sneaky: . In fact, I had a more complete ending ready, with animation, etc. But we decided not to include it in the game, at least for now, because some of us thought it looked pretty brutal. In addition, the combat system will only be developed now, in 0.6.0. so maybe in connection with this something will change at the “end of the game” after the battles.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Echo_noIr22

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
It's not a bad idea, actually! Your game already has amazing progress and it wouldn't be the first time a low-no cost demo was made available on Steam if you ever decided to go that route! Just saying, but yea you should definitely give it some consideration if you're 100% committed to completing this game! I think the only downside to using Steam to promote is agreeing to their standards and practices, which isn't necessarily bad but if you value certain freedoms that can definitely prove "problematic"!
Buddy, the main thing is that our product does not make us blush for poor performance. Each site, etc. has its own rules and if we decide to sell the game on Steam, we will have to agree. We already have offers from some stores, but we think it’s too early for this. We're working hard and soon the game will look like it will make me say "This is a success." Then we will think, think quickly:).

Reactions: VirtualElf84

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Buddy, the main thing is that our product does not make us blush for poor performance. Each site, etc. has its own rules and if we decide to sell the game on Steam, we will have to agree. We already have offers from some stores, but we think it’s too early for this. We're working hard and soon the game will look like it will make me say "This is a success." Then we will think, think quickly:).
^_^ Fair, just putting it out there is all! It's definitely helped with other early development projects and I just figured you'd appreciate it regardless. Even still, really looking forward to the next version!

Echo_noIr22

Aug 11, 2020
Did you find "game over" with the orc? You made him very angry :sneaky: . In fact, I had a more complete ending ready, with animation, etc. But we decided not to include it in the game, at least for now, because some of us thought it looked pretty brutal. In addition, the combat system will only be developed now, in 0.6.0. so maybe in connection with this something will change at the “end of the game” after the battles.
Im very excited to hear that, I'm looking forward to the upcoming updates Dev!!

Reactions: Miralissa
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes