4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Jakobm

Sep 7, 2019
Well... We decided to make this process a little more complicated:sneaky:. Of course, this is not a panacea, but we would not like to leave images open. Moreover, in 0.6.0 (I hope) a gallery will appear and everything will be more clear. We will try to make it original if we can.
that's fair enough, definitely prefer in game viewers but I am sorely missing the ability to re-view the scenes at the moment hahaha

Reactions: Miralissa

Echo_noIr22

Aug 11, 2020
Did you find "game over" with the orc? You made him very angry :sneaky: . In fact, I had a more complete ending ready, with animation, etc. But we decided not to include it in the game, at least for now, because some of us thought it looked pretty brutal. In addition, the combat system will only be developed now, in 0.6.0. so maybe in connection with this something will change at the “end of the game” after the battles.
Im sorry curiosity is getting the better of me. How brutal are we talking here? If its spoilers, you can say so !

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
because it always happens when i forgot to save for a long time and replaying stuff in rpgm is pretty annoying imo
And we have to change our ideas because you personally forgot to save? Tell me, why didn’t you say “it’s difficult” or “it’s inconvenient” or even “it’s strange”? Why is it rude? A lot of people like to find endings like this because they include(this is already in the game and there will be more in the future) some pretty interesting scenes. Once again, criticism and advice (note “advice”) are only accepted regarding improvements or bug fixes in the game. The wishes of some players are also fulfilled. The developers' vision of how and why they should make a game remains the right of the developers. Fair? So it’s not “rude”, but that’s how we see our game. The same goes for body hair, etc. When we doubt something, we create a vote and look at the results. Such endings are a very good solution for a number of reasons and we will develop this. We probably have different definitions of rudeness, buddy.

By the way, this is exactly what we gave a special warning about at the beginning of the game, and I myself often say this: “save often!” This is all that is required from the developer.

Last edited:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Tell me, why didn’t you say “it’s difficult” or “it’s inconvenient” or even “it’s strange”?
i don't know really, it's kind of a meme thing to say when someone takes a friendly jab at you. didn't mean it as serious as you took it though, sorry if i caused offense

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
i don't know really, it's kind of a meme thing to say when someone takes a friendly jab at you. didn't mean it as serious as you took it though, sorry if i caused offense
Hey buddy, I'm just responding to your comment because it surprised me. That is why I answered with only one word, “Why?” I tried to explain to you how we see the development of the game and at the same time tried to understand why you chose the word “rude”. Let's leave it to the language barrier. Damn, at first you surprised me, and now you've confused me...:p:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: judgenot93

Android_999

May 12, 2017
I like most of the fetishes shown in the game, but I think if the developer had drawn 2 boobs instead of 6, the game would have looked better for more people :unsure:

deathcradle

Feb 13, 2018
I like most of the fetishes shown in the game, but I think if the developer had drawn 2 boobs instead of 6, the game would have looked better for more people :unsure:
I mean you have two main protagonists as anthro piggies. That's already a niche market in a niche market!

I however appreciate the boldness of the art style and the character concepts. Really states they are making the game they want to make, and I can appreciate that.

I imagine there will be lots of other characters down the road in the future who are going to be sexy, sexy furries, or TF into sexy furries. But that's a nobody hoping for a TF game fix. ^.^

Miralissa This is a great foundation you've made for the game! I hope for more fun content in the future with some TF action involving dem pies.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
In fact, most of the characters will have two boobs, we even redrew all of Kaise's sprites. But Martha will remain as she is now in the role of a half-pig. It's actually hard to say where most people are because multi-tits are also liked by a lot of people and we get a lot of messages. There are even people who ask for more boobs, but this is of course overkill :) .

Reactions: Android_999

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I mean you have two main protagonists as anthro piggies. That's already a niche market in a niche market!

I however appreciate the boldness of the art style and the character concepts. Really states they are making the game they want to make, and I can appreciate that.

I imagine there will be lots of other characters down the road in the future who are going to be sexy, sexy furries, or TF into sexy furries. But that's a nobody hoping for a TF game fix. ^.^

Miralissa This is a great foundation you've made for the game! I hope for more fun content in the future with some TF action involving dem pies.
Buddy, thanks for the feedback. I didn't quite understand some parts of your comment, but I'll answer as best I can.
Of course, there will be a lot of characters in the game, and of course they will be very diverse. The game world will become much more populated over time.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes