4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

jujihe

Jul 17, 2020
If you have the bra bug and can't get to it one of the problem might be that when you got the quest you directly go to the lake and got the tank top before talking to martha in the toilet. Try reloading a save before the start of the quest and just talk to martha then go take the tank top and all should be fine

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeSs101

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
I use an item - the timer starts for 30 seconds - I'm trying to collect honey - it says dangerous... how to get through? Someone had this problem and I didn’t find a solution... I still write to use the item, but I already used it and the timer started... it doesn’t help
You are trying to interact with domestic bees. Wild bees are found further down towards the lake. If you accidentally used a spray, don't worry, you can get another one for free by talking to Kaise

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeSs101

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
If you have the bra bug and can't get to it one of the problem might be that when you got the quest you directly go to the lake and got the tank top before talking to martha in the toilet. Try reloading a save before the start of the quest and just talk to martha then go take the tank top and all should be fine
As far as I know, the bra is assembled last. It is enough to collect all of Jenny’s things, go to the toilet, and interact with it. Then you can take the stairs to the right of the house

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Many of your replies over the months have sounded like an entitled douchebag. You act unprofessional. You constantly talk down on people. You pick fights with players voicing their opinion. You have absolutely no tolerance to criticism.

Some random examples:

Honestly - your behavior in this thread is such a goldmine for these bitchy comments, i probably could fill a few pages with quotes like this.

And you were sincerely wondering why the commenting forum users were not being "punished"?

This isn't your personal Discord or social media / blog type of thing. And your conduct here is probably the worst kind of advertisement i could think of.
Aren't you tired? Theme of the game but the dude collects phrases from the developers...o_O
Well, yes, that’s right, you wrote my answers, but you forgot to write the comments to which I responded :unsure: . Double standards, man. In short, you probably didn’t understand, but this is the theme of the game. Like - WOW! No - Well... Do you want to educate someone? Start with the guy in the mirror. I don't break the rules, etc. this is a branch of my game - you are my guest here. Therefore, you cannot ask what I am doing here, but I can ask you what you forgot here? As I answered there before... "Don't like it - the door is open. Classic.":sneaky:

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2016
There is absolutely no new content
The story ends in exactly the same spot
I played two nights ago and that's a lie. There *are* new sprites for characters, and some new scenes.
The bath scene with Martha has its artwork done (right before you get ready to leave and see the world map)
The scenes with Martha and Stacey having some private time are now loops, along with the two scenes for the blacksmith.
You can also peep on two different people at the baths, and the story ends right after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last stopping point before this was after you and the group go to Martha's friend's house and they talk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miralissa

wolvovic

Dec 29, 2020
Let's talk about the game. There are some problems with the Russian language there. First of all, that often occurs and already stresses the word "Закрыто", and you have "Еакрыто" + in some conversations and descriptions of items appear next to the words of numbers and symbols that clearly should not be there, otherwise everything is great....

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Let's talk about the game. There are some problems with the Russian language there. First of all, that often occurs and already stresses the word "Закрыто", and you have "Еакрыто" + in some conversations and descriptions of items appear next to the words of numbers and symbols that clearly should not be there, otherwise everything is great....
Now this is constructive, and not even criticism, but errors found. This is our first experiment with multilingual text, so there may be such moments. Of course, we will bring the text and translation to perfection over time.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I played two nights ago and that's a lie. There *are* new sprites for characters, and some new scenes.
The bath scene with Martha has its artwork done (right before you get ready to leave and see the world map)
The scenes with Martha and Stacey having some private time are now loops, along with the two scenes for the blacksmith.
You can also peep on two different people at the baths, and the story ends right after
The last stopping point before this was after you and the group go to Martha's friend's house and they talk.
Thank you buddy.
In fact, the full version 0.0.4 really ended in the same place as in 0.5.0, just a little later in the release I released an expanded version:). But otherwise, yes, the changes literally start from the title screen and continue until the end of the version.

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
Could you give specific examples? I want to take a look.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Oh, wow. The old scenes are loops now. There are a couple new still images. Missing images were added.
The work of about one weekend - took 7 months to release.

"Early Access" for 50$ Patrons (!)

Yeah let's see, am i going to buy two full DLCs for Warhammer 3, or pay one month for a 1/7 update with no new content...?

Or perhaps support 50 other games for 1$ each where the devs actually, you know, work on stuff?

Stacey turns Rocky into a woman
That point is exactly where the old version ended.
Anyone who played the old version, replayed the "new" version, was made a fool of.
They didn't even provide a changelog. Now you know why.

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
Oh, wow. The old scenes are loops now. There are a couple new still images. Missing images were added.
The work of about one weekend - took 7 months to release.

Yeah let's see, am i going to buy two full DLCs for Warhammer 3, or pay one month for a 1/7 update with no new content...?

Or perhaps support 50 other games for 1$ each where the devs actually, you know, work on stuff?

That point is exactly where the old version ended.
Anyone who played the old version, replayed the "new" version, was made a fool of.
They didn't even provide a changelog. Now you know why.
How much you piss me off :) Okay, I'll try to make a list of ALL the changes, dear critic

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Is it just me or can u softlock yourself out of the story? I need to revisit the bath house, but I have no money to buy tickets anymore.... me fool bought some items for... dunno, curiosity :p

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Aha... Well... I wanted to put the same level at $100, but... I'm a little shy:giggle:.

You come here to cause mischief and everyone sees it. Above I cited more changes, not all of them, but even they are enough. But you don’t care, because you just came to write lies, so the value of your words = 0. You love quoting others here so much, well, do it again with my comment, my comment is a little higher in the thread, proofread it and write us yours " very important thoughts". You will immediately prove to everyone what a bad and rude developer it is, etc. but pay attention, people play and they will see who writes the truth. You are an “active member” here, I see, aren’t you afraid for your reputation? Imagine "tretch95 = The Liar and the Local Troll!":unsure: Come on, prove that there are no or few changes in the game, I can easily prove the opposite, because I can make a changelog (very detailed) or are you afraid?:sneaky: Boo!;)

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Damn, I was on vacation and didn’t bother making a change log, I didn’t have time. But ok, we'll take a break from working on 0.6.0 and do this.

Ahem... Ladies and Gentlemen!
In 2 (maximum 3) days there will be an absolutely complete list of changes, which you can check and compare with version 0.0.4. After this, you yourself will draw your own conclusion whether or not to trust the words of this dear citizen tretch95 , as well as some others like him. Time has passed buddy... Tick-tock... tick-tock...:sneaky:

Reactions: HelpImLost

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Is it just me or can u softlock yourself out of the story? I need to revisit the bath house, but I have no money to buy tickets anymore.... me fool bought some items for... dunno, curiosity :p
All the money?:eek: Buddy, try looking at the beach or the diner in front of the postcard stand:).

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Edwardacly, you'd better shut up and not get personal. This is a forum, not a game discord or official game site. Here everyone can express their opinion about the game, both good and bad. A person is not obliged to sing odes to the game if he does not like something in it, and the developer should respond to comments with restraint and not act like an offended child.
I was actually starting to agree with your logic, but then you went and made yourself look like a complete Karen with the first line of this post by telling someone they'd better not do something! xD I mean, wtf are you gonna do about it otherwise besides whine some more? If you don't like the pacing, content, themes, frequency, etc. of this unfinished project you can leave and nobody will be hindered by it for even a second. The rest of us appreciate what they're doing at the rate they're doing it! The game has amazing potential, and that's all it technically needs in its current state of development for the devs to deserve our respect (and no, it DOESN'T sound like you respect them at all)!

Last edited:

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Criticism and rudeness are two different things. No one owes anyone anything and my responses are consistent with the tone of the comments. In fact, I don’t even know what I’m doing here, if you don’t like my answers, well, ok, I don’t have to answer :unsure: . For answers, go to our Discord or here in PM; if I’m online, I won’t answer in the chat anymore.
The algorithm is simple:
first give a REVIEWS, then ask a question in a private message :giggle:.
Amen to that, also for the record I hope you didn't take my earlier comment in the same way as wolvolvic's. I am genuinely impressed by what you're doing here but I'd feel like a complete d*ck if I never say anything about both the pros AND cons that stand out the most to me.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes