4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
i like the art but i really wish the actual sex scenes (like the fox blowjob) had a full art like the peep scenes

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Not a very good start, making the first 5-10 minutes more difficult than it has to be. Great concept though, here's hoping the next update gives players less confusion! Seems a lot of folks are complaining about that. Regardless, it has potential and that's enough for me to give my respect to the devs!

Last edited:

pepepeponi

Jun 29, 2017
Sorry to bother but can someone tell me how I get the honey? I've been trying for a while and I still can't get it, Danger only says, in each of the huts where the bees are.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrM3th

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Sorry to bother but can someone tell me how I get the honey? I've been trying for a while and I still can't get it, Danger only says, in each of the huts where the bees are.
You have to use the honey liker item first before interacting with the bees. Should be in your inventory. Theres a mainquest walkthrough somewhere in this thread thats still roughly up to date I think, as more story wasnt added

M.DSS

Jun 25, 2022
First time trying the game and it's absolutely gorgeous and well done
Small question is there any planned scat content?
don't judge me lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Miralissa, you're proving your incompetence yet again. I have no complaints about the game, I like it, but your tone leaves much to be desired.
I'm talking about this too. Don’t you want to say the same thing to people who write me comments in the style of “what the fuck?!” etc.? Maybe the reason is somewhere there? In any case, in the chat I will only respond to laudatory comments that would be rude not to respond to, constructive criticism, advice, etc. in PM. Rudeness, “I want it!”, “What the fuck!” and “Everyone owes me!” Ignored.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
First time trying the game and it's absolutely gorgeous and well done
Small question is there any planned scat content?
don't judge me lol
Thanks, buddy! Sorry, but content you're asking for... I'm not sure it suits our game:).

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I use an item - the timer starts for 30 seconds - I'm trying to collect honey - it says dangerous... how to get through? Someone had this problem and I didn’t find a solution... I still write to use the item, but I already used it and the timer started... it doesn’t help

jujihe

Jul 17, 2020
I use an item - the timer starts for 30 seconds - I'm trying to collect honey - it says dangerous... how to get through? Someone had this problem and I didn’t find a solution... I still write to use the item, but I already used it and the timer started... it doesn’t help
Go south to go to the lake and then more south an event will play and you will found a new WILD hive

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeSs101
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes