4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

wolvovic

Dec 29, 2020
Game ends on same point as previous version. Has few extra art here and there with extra prompts. Somewhat of a let down to be honest.
Then we can understand why they wrote it:
. . . As I said earlier, I won't be posting the changelog this time. This makes no sense because there are a lot of changes, especially in the system, etc., the list is endless. Even if I write how many images/sprites etc. I added which scenes I expanded and added, this will be just the tip of the iceberg. So this time play as if it were your first time.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnSoprano

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Game ends on same point as previous version. Has few extra art here and there with extra prompts. Somewhat of a let down to be honest.
+ now game have 3 languages from options menu, + all graphic is better or remastered, + added not "few extra art", but enough art (more than 10) for 0.5.0, + added sprites, portraits, + locations remastered all, + added new mechanics (look in menu for some news), + added new scenes what can explain more plot etc, + old scenes was remastered, + added almost all things what guys was ask in 0.0.4. I write it now not with my PC, so just write some things, full changelog make hard in its time because changes a lot. Lets more people will play, and then talk about it? When I put at Patreon v0.0.4 I say v0.5.0 will not include continue plot, or maybe only a bit if we have enough time. 0.5.0 in general for us, we was do it for our work become more comfortable and not stole so much free time. Also I really dont understand about reaction at early access, are you first time see things as it?

Last edited:

raulbs

Jul 9, 2017
Now I have a question. Do you have future plans to add another language, for example Spanish?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Now I have a question. Do you have future plans to add another language, for example Spanish?
Spanish, only if someone translates the text and informs us first so that we can check the entire text. At the moment we will most likely add French, one person has already shown us a good result. But of course we will not be able to include all the languages in the world in the game, because the translation also includes the translation of images, etc.

jjkeer

Jun 1, 2023
+ now game have 3 languages from options menu, + all graphic is better or remastered, + added not "few extra art", but enough art (more than 10) for 0.5.0, + added sprites, portraits, + locations remastered all, + added new mechanics (look in menu for some news), + added new scenes what can explain more plot etc, + old scenes was remastered, + added almost all things what guys was ask in 0.0.4. I write it now not with my PC, so just write some things, full changelog make hard in its time because changes a lot. Lets more people will play, and then talk about it? When I put at Patreon v0.0.4 I say v0.5.0 will not include continue plot, or maybe only a bit if we have enough time. 0.5.0 in general for us, we was do it for our work become more comfortable and not stole so much free time. Also I really dont understand about reaction at early access, are you first time see things as it?
There are still few issues, portrait missing or at least they did not work for me when I played (Believe it was the lady in the diner), it would be good to actually know what NPCs would trigger main story, what would trigger side content and to me at least it seemed like there were quest you can pick up but cannot simply continue (Why have them in the game in first place for being EA), unless the last part I've just somehow rushed through so much that I've missed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do appreciate the rework the game has gone though and I think the game has potential but how it is currently it's a let down from previous version.

Maybe I'm just looking for that oomph from wrong game?

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
well f95zone chat is a mess as always, anyway i like the game a lot and i can see it has a ton of potential, all im asking is to not abandon it xD !

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
V0.50 Immediate fail

Menu is in English.

Click Start to start a new game, all text is in Russian.

Have to end game, select options from the English menu, receive a Russian options screen, and guess correctly that the first option is language selection.

Sympathy isn't that hard to spell correctly, neither is Naughty which makes me think the misspelling is just an intentional affection. It takes me out of the immersion and therefore sucks.

__b

Mar 4, 2020
Please don't add multiple languages before game is finished. Only English before it is finished.

Marslad

May 27, 2024
This is why you should do a Changelog. People will keep bitching otherwise. Love your content, good luck!

Reactions: CrazyRay00

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
well f95zone chat is a mess as always, anyway i like the game a lot and i can see it has a ton of potential, all im asking is to not abandon it xD !
No, the game will not be abandoned, we specially made version 0.5.0 to make it easier for us to work. Yes, there are a lot of ungrateful people here, I read old comments and now I see that mostly the same people write nonsense as before . Well, what can I do about it?;) There are exactly the same people in every chat or thread.

Reactions: Orlox and Feriggio

Marslad

May 27, 2024
Please don't add multiple languages before game is finished. Only English before it is finished.
If english speakers don't support enough on Patreon, I understand why he would try with Russian and Portuguese. There's plenty of players from these countries that he could get extra support from.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
This is why you should do a Changelog. People will keep bitching otherwise. Love your content, good luck!
Buddy, people always complain:sneaky:. We used to do a Chenchlog, but people said that “not everyone needs a Chenchlog”, etc. Even this guy with the glasses avatar who doesn't like our game (but he's always here anyway) said it. Of course we will do a changelog in the future, we just decided to forget about it this time. In fact, in 0.5.0 there are changes at every step, these are small changes, for example, the alignment of voices and all sorts of timings, etc. and big ones too. In fact, almost everything has changed. New plugins were written and old ones were corrected, for example, to make the text neat and with hyphens, so that the menu looked normal and functioned as we needed. As you can see, I have listed very few of the changes, but for many games even adding 1-2 sprites + new dialogue is already an update. This is a very big update, but now the updates will be normal and the changelog will be easy to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feriggio

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
People ask - we do it if it’s not difficult for us. English is not my native language, but I can only make the game in Portuguese;). Buddy, we are being asked to add a lot of languages and we have chosen those that will be in the game.

Reactions: kizzyjurassic

__b

Mar 4, 2020
People ask - we do it if it’s not difficult for us. English is not my native language, but I can only make the game in Portuguese;). Buddy, we are being asked to add a lot of languages and we have chosen those that will be in the game.
The problem is if you're focusing on translating every dialogue for 5 languages each update a lot of fans/patreons will think you are spending time on the wrong thing. It is better to focus on the story in 1 language (English) or at most 2 languages (Portuguese, your native language + English).

Reactions: anon280

__b

Mar 4, 2020
If english speakers don't support enough on Patreon, I understand why he would try with Russian and Portuguese. There's plenty of players from these countries that he could get extra support from.
English still targets a much wider audience, even if he might get a few extra supporters in the beginning it will be worse in the long run than creating content for a larger English speaking fanbase.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Okay, what the actual fuck. Played this through from scratch.

Everything is identical, except some new images missing from the previous version and the granny peeping in the spa.

There is absolutely no new content

The story ends in exactly the same spot

Thanks for wasting time of uploaders, downloaders, players

Asking 50$ a month for this is a fraud

• Sad
Reactions: 92cbf4dd
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes