4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Okay, what the actual fuck. Played this through from scratch.

Everything is identical, except some new images missing from the previous version and the granny peeping in the spa.

There is absolutely no new content

The story ends in exactly the same spot

Thanks for wasting time of uploaders, downloaders, players

Asking 50$ a month for this is a fraud
And the most important thing is that people come on their own, having already played the game for the most part, and are faced with a difficult choice - how to support the project? Maybe not? Or maybe 5? Hmm... 10? Um... no, I like the game and I'm ready for 50! But they know that the game is free... What's the matter? Buddy, it's your jealousy. I set prices following the example of many developers and do not ask anyone for anything. But of course the game can be sold... I'll think about it, thanks for the idea :unsure:.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
The problem is if you're focusing on translating every dialogue for 5 languages each update a lot of fans/patreons will think you are spending time on the wrong thing. It is better to focus on the story in 1 language (English) or at most 2 languages (Portuguese, your native language + English).
Buddy, I understand you and you are right, it used to really take a lot of time, but now everything is much easier. Adding a new language is not a problem. The only small detail is that some of the images are translated too.

• Hey there
Reactions: Muchuu

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
Buddy, I understand you and you are right, it used to really take a lot of time, but now everything is much easier. Adding a new language is not a problem. The only small detail is that some of the images are translated too.
Hi! Can we talk in person?

guns606

Sep 10, 2022
"Old saves of course won't work in this version, too many changes." and you don't provide save to not start from the beginning? I think it's not right.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
"Old saves of course won't work in this version, too many changes." and you don't provide save to not start from the beginning? I think it's not right.
No, starting from this version saves will work. It’s just that this time we didn’t update the game here and therefore the information is not updated.

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
Okay, what the actual fuck. Played this through from scratch.

Everything is identical, except some new images missing from the previous version and the granny peeping in the spa.

There is absolutely no new content

The story ends in exactly the same spot

Thanks for wasting time of uploaders, downloaders, players

Asking 50$ a month for this is a fraud
Man, I assure you... there are FUCKING changes in the game. Literally EVERYTHING has been redone. If you are exclusively for new content, I feel sorry for you. On the contrary, I’m glad that now development should go much faster

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Man, I assure you... there are FUCKING changes in the game. Literally EVERYTHING has been redone. If you are exclusively for new content, I feel sorry for you. On the contrary, I’m glad that now development should go much faster
This update doesn't even qualify as a "remastered" version of the 0.04 update.
There are... something like 5 still images added, in scenes which already existed.
The only new thing i could find was the option to "risk" a look at the naked grandmas in the spa. And that is yet again a still image.

Besides that - your account has 3 posts and 1 like. Obviously your account was only made for these shill replies.

Now please go back and read the... developer? Community manager? - posts of the past months. A huge amount of content was promised, exactly zero delivered.

And yes i feel robbed over the ~2-3 hours or so of my friday afternoon wasted by replaying this, just to find out that it is THE EXACT SAME cliffhanger alpha version i already played.

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
This update doesn't even qualify as a "remastered" version of the 0.04 update.
There are... something like 5 still images added, in scenes which already existed.
The only new thing i could find was the option to "risk" a look at the naked grandmas in the spa. And that is yet again a still image.

Besides that - your account has 3 posts and 1 like. Obviously your account was only made for these shill replies.

Now please go back and read the... developer? Community manager? - posts of the past months. A huge amount of content was promised, exactly zero delivered.

And yes i feel robbed over the ~2-3 hours or so of my friday afternoon wasted by replaying this, just to find out that it is THE EXACT SAME cliffhanger alpha version i already played.
Um... No, not a fake one. But I really only started writing now)

Update 0.5.0 was never positioned as a continuation. Initially, it was planned to work on bugs. All additions that you see as scenes are the spontaneous desire of the artist. A huge part of the time was invested in adjusting events, simplifying conditions, repairing existing plugins and creating new ones (I created them, by the way). In addition, we were translating and adapting into 3 languages (before that we still had to go through all the existing phrases in the game to edit them). And I only talked about big things. During the game, we discovered over 150 bugs, which we fixed for about a week or more. So there were a lot of problems)) Comparing this project with some others (Claire's quest, BT: The Manor...), I am sincerely glad that we did such a great job of correcting the mistakes, despite a bunch of negative comments like " where is the continuation?", "nothing has been done." This will simplify further development and help introduce new mechanics more easily.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Um... No, not a fake one. But I really only started writing now)

Update 0.5.0 was never positioned as a continuation. Initially, it was planned to work on bugs. All additions that you see as scenes are the spontaneous desire of the artist. A huge part of the time was invested in adjusting events, simplifying conditions, repairing existing plugins and creating new ones (I created them, by the way). In addition, we were translating and adapting into 3 languages (before that we still had to go through all the existing phrases in the game to edit them). And I only talked about big things. During the game, we discovered over 150 bugs, which we fixed for about a week or more. So there were a lot of problems)) Comparing this project with some others (Claire's quest, BT: The Manor...), I am sincerely glad that we did such a great job of correcting the mistakes, despite a bunch of negative comments like " where is the continuation?", "nothing has been done." This will simplify further development and help introduce new mechanics more easily.
Don't waste time, buddy, everyone always owes people like this one. Therefore, this is not our contingent. In fact, a lot of people love our game, and we work for them. Personally, I only read laudatory or constructive comments, and those like “everyone owes me!”, well... I don’t care. The game is being updated, the process is moving forward, adequate people are giving good advice, subscriptions are increasing and so are the fans, what else is needed, right?:unsure:;)

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
Don't waste time, buddy, everyone always owes people like this one. Therefore, this is not our contingent. In fact, a lot of people love our game, and we work for them. Personally, I only read laudatory or constructive comments, and those like “everyone owes me!”, well... I don’t care. The game is being updated, the process is moving forward, adequate people are giving good advice, subscriptions are increasing and so are the fans, what else is needed, right?:unsure:;)
As a software developer, comments like these really irritate me. Even though I expected that there would be something like this (since people stupidly need content), but I’m still a little offended

delta69120

Jan 6, 2023
I haven't played this update yet, but since it was first posted here I played all the iterations so far as exhibition & corruption games are my not so guilty pleasure.

The quality of the game has been steadily updated for the better over and over.

I'd rather a great quality transition into following great content than the stagnant mess some of the games are around here.

You're doing fine. Keep up the good work.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
As a software developer, comments like these really irritate me. Even though I expected that there would be something like this (since people stupidly need content), but I’m still a little offended
Pfft... Look, absolutely all the graphics in the game have been changed, for example, this guy didn’t notice this, like many other things. Another guy said that "the game is a failure" because "the title screen is in English." The next one will say that Martha’s ass is too pink, etc. This is not a criticism, this is an insult to Miralissa and “I wish!” 1\3\20 people with negativity and trolls with insults do not in any way affect the game and its growing popularity. It's like subscribers, some can support the project, others cannot, they just like the game. Therefore, everyone receives updates, but everyone has their own privileges. Constructive criticism and positive comments are our cup of tea, hysterical or systematic haters, trolls and “Everyone owes me!” This is a category of invisible:giggle:.

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
Pfft... Look, absolutely all the graphics in the game have been changed, for example, this guy didn’t notice this, like many other things. Another guy said that "the game is a failure" because "the title screen is in English." The next one will say that Martha’s ass is too pink, etc. This is not a criticism, this is an insult to Miralissa and “I wish!” 1\3\20 people with negativity and trolls with insults do not in any way affect the game and its growing popularity. It's like subscribers, some can support the project, others cannot, they just like the game. Therefore, everyone receives updates, but everyone has their own privileges. Constructive criticism and positive comments are our cup of tea, hysterical or systematic haters, trolls and “Everyone owes me!” This is a category of invisible:giggle:.
Agree. There is no sex scene between Kaise and Jenny. The game obviously failed ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Miralissa
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes