4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Just finished playing the 0.04 update (from Itch).

Wow! So many improvements! Game looks great now, some dialogue changes work really well, new portraits and sprites many places, and a lot of new content! No spoilers, but the very end of the update was awesome, just what I was hoping would happen at some point:love:!
Well worth the wait, awesome update from awesome dev!
Well, we promised. I was sure you would pay attention:giggle:.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
People!How's the game?Is it worth trying or is it still raw? :unsure: From the outside, the game looks interesting.
Its good! It really opens up once you get to the open world map part, and there are many details and secrets hidden in corners. Its the kind of game you either love or hate probably, no neutral.
Of course currently saves will not carry over between versions, so light wanna wait a couple of versions if thats a problem.
The developer had improved the game in a LOT of ways since v0.01, and i recommend telling them if you see stuff you think could be changed to be better, as they are good at listening to community feedback.

PS: the first 10-15 minutes are not representative of the rest of the game, so I’d recommend playing past those at least to really see how it is :)

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
as soon as i start the game. it loads and then this happens
Well, as I see, the screenshot says about a gamepad, but the game is controlled by a keyboard. We just don't have a way to test the gamepad controls.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I'm stuck. I need 5 coins to enter the sauna but have no money. I can't afford Trisha's panties to sell either.
You can find money in hidden places in the locations, this is enough to complete the passage (info 100%). Trisha's quest will continue in future updates.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
What's the futa content in the game now?
At the moment, only what has already happened. The history of the line is developing and first it was necessary to approach the moment at which this update ends. Rocky has never met Futa before and now that he knows about it (Kelly for example) we can continue the plot including this direction.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes