4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
I honestly am not into toilet stuff, but otherwise the game was pretty fun. I like how each character has personality and the setting and events make me want to continue.

I do have one question, supposedly there is at least one m2f transformation in the game already? I know you don't want to give a guide, but can you give a hint where it occurs?

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
I honestly am not into toilet stuff, but otherwise the game was pretty fun. I like how each character has personality and the setting and events make me want to continue.

I do have one question, supposedly there is at least one m2f transformation in the game already? I know you don't want to give a guide, but can you give a hint where it occurs?
I dont think theres any M2F transformation yet, one futa character you can find when exploring as rocky after the diner, but not anythings else so far ( at least to my knowledge)
Probably in later patches :unsure:

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Is there a way to get to the top of piglet hill? I see a hole and more ladders up there.. or just for decoration? :D
In future. You can see many paths in locations that will be opened later. As far as I know, the stairs down in the orc's cave, the stairs at Piglet Hill and the cave, the path down at Greta's location, etc. And of course there are many places on the world map.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
In future. You can see many paths in locations that will be opened later. As far as I know, the stairs down in the orc's cave, the stairs at Piglet Hill and the cave, the path down at Greta's location, etc. And of course there are many places on the world map.
Ooh the ladder in the orcs lair will be available at a later time? Niiice! Very excited to see whats new in 0,4 :D

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Did the update release on patreon yesterday? 6 days left here? :love:!
once im done with my studies I’ll get on patreon as well:cool:
No buddy, the developer is delayed. Patreon has all the information. Aha! Have you decided to be with us too? Cool, buddy! “I have a heavenly army! - Well, I have the Soprano clan hehe.”:giggle:

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
First of all, thanks for making such a great and creative game!
I have a question about the languages: is portuguese in high demand for translation?
Thanks a lot).
Portuguese is the language in which the game is developed. For this reason, the Portuguese version is delayed because... we need to clean the working version, etc. But in about two weeks (maybe sooner) the Portuguese version will also be available. English and Russian are translations. Previously, we released the game in English so that more people could play, but now we have added Russian and Portuguese.
Sorry, maybe I didn't understand your question, my English...

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes