4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Dude20

Oct 31, 2017
I'm really liking the game so far, thanks also for your time answering questions!
In the future, are you planning to make an android version? I'm using joiplay to play the game but since it's not an official release there's some bugs(which it's to be expected from a makeshift version). Thanks anyways!

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I'm really liking the game so far, thanks also for your time answering questions!
In the future, are you planning to make an android version? I'm using joiplay to play the game but since it's not an official release there's some bugs(which it's to be expected from a makeshift version). Thanks anyways!
Thank you). Yes, we really want to make an Android version, but so far (as far as I remember) Neon Night has not figured out how to do it right. Too many instructions, too little time. If you know a 100% great option, tell me. In the standard way, you can get sudden bugs, etc...

Reactions: Dude20 and catsdino

Chrolo

Mar 15, 2019
It's strange magic, we couldn't reproduce your problem... We've already tried all the options, but everything always works. And no one else saw such a problem.
Which option did you choose at the beginning of the game?
Which piece of Jennie's clothing do you pick up first?
Do you approach the chicken before the quest, or is the error happening anyway?
Well I don't have the bugged save anymore and on the new save I can't redo it either...
So dunno what actually triggered it. Apperently wasn't the interaction with the chicken, but something else...
But I wasnt the first with that bug

I'm pretty sure I've got soft locked by the game.
I can't get on top of the house in order to get the bra because I'm unable to climb the ladder. All the MC does is stating that it's a ladder...
Same with the chicken guarding the bra, it's unable to get on top of the chicken coup because a chick is blocking it's way up

EDIT: I've replayed the whole game heading straight up for the event/ quest. My guess is that it was one of these two things that prevented me from interacting with the ladder/ chicken; either checking up on the chickens during the night or before the quest triggered. I didn't do any of those and was able to get the bra as well as a trigger for "too high" in order to pick up the ladder this time

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Well I don't have the bugged save anymore and on the new save I can't redo it either...
So dunno what actually triggered it. Apperently wasn't the interaction with the chicken, but something else...
But I wasnt the first with that bug
Need to check again. I had a theory, the hens walk randomly and if the rooster wants to go back upstairs but the hen is in his way, he can't do anything. I'll tell the developer today. Thank you).

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
how do you raise gold? i mean i found some items that sounded like i picked gold up but in my inventory its still only 3 gold

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
how do you raise gold? i mean i found some items that sounded like i picked gold up but in my inventory its still only 3 gold
If you found the Royal Coin, then it will be in the item, if you found the standard money, then it will be as always in the menu. They have a different sound. In the next update, there will be a "Found blah blah blah" popup.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Could someone post a scene guide? I feel like I've missed some but I don't know where.
There will be no official guide. In fact, such a guide is a cheat. What is the point of inventing a plot if there is a guide? So that the player does not have to play from the beginning again and again - there are saves. There are places in the game (I remember only one now) that can be missed if you do not pay attention in a timely manner. Such places are based on logic. This is the case in many older games. There are moments where the sudden "Game over". The idea is very good and also similar to the old games + players are asking for more of these moments. The game does not ask the player to turn into Spider-Man with his 6th sense, just need to play, and not run from picture to picture. Especially in RPG Maker... Pfft... Everything is in the "pictures" folder, why play if you can see everything? But I understand your request, really missing something in games is not cool. Tip, save often (especially before choosing and at the beginning of locations) and play carefully. This is the very beginning of the game, in fact we just left Pigglet Hill, so it's nothing complicated, but I read the script a bit and I can say that the game will not always be the same as we are used to. There will be more content (because at the beginning there is always less content due to an undisclosed storyline), more characters, NPCs, locations, etc. It is logical that there will be more situations and moments. But the complexity will also increase. I'm not talking about difficulty now, meaning that there will be more fights or enemies will become stronger (that goes without saying), I'm talking about the storyline. However, the developer doesn't want to do something where the player has to "break their ass" trying to complete the game. The player must feel comfortable. Therefore, the guide is absolutely not needed here.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Dean123123

Aug 12, 2017
Miralissa thank you for the update, again, really enjoyed it, wish it had more scenes but gotta be patient, as it was such a big update from the previous one, didn't really expect it to be this big when i saw the game got updated but seeing the changelogs and after playing it myself i was pretty satisfied of the update looking for the next one :giggle:

Marcelo2626

Dec 17, 2020
Muito bom ansioso pra ver os próximos updates. embora eu não seja muito de furry e/ou peidos e urina o jogo é tão bem feito e da pra ver o trabalho feito com cuidado que da vontade de jogar e esperar mais dele. :D
Concordo po, muito bem feito o game!!! chega da gosto.

Marcelo2626

Dec 17, 2020
someone help me, I'm at the ''fluffy tail'' farm, I've seen the scene of the lady fox washing her panties, and now I'm lost, I've been around the whole farm map and talked to martha and jenny, I tried to get the honey but nothing happens either, does anyone know how I advance in the story (for now I think this game is amazing congratulations to the developer)

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
someone help me, I'm at the ''fluffy tail'' farm, I've seen the scene of the lady fox washing her panties, and now I'm lost, I've been around the whole farm map and talked to martha and jenny, I tried to get the honey but nothing happens either, does anyone know how I advance in the story (for now I think this game is amazing congratulations to the developer)
To get honey, you need to use the HoneyLiker that Kaise gave you.
Thank you :giggle:

dario4esh

May 2, 2018
Im a bit confused on what to do next, i have the bees follow me into the water and there is nothing else i can do?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Im a bit confused on what to do next, i have the bees follow me into the water and there is nothing else i can do?
What did Kaise say to you in the morning? Bring her wild honey. And she gave you something (in inventory). Read the dialogues. In the next update there will be a quest log (already done) and it will be much easier to play. But the dialogue must be read. In this game, you won't get very far if you don't read, that's the author's idea).

Reactions: AdrielEtriss

dario4esh

May 2, 2018
What did Kaise say to you in the morning? Bring her wild honey. And she gave you something (in inventory). Read the dialogues. In the next update there will be a quest log (already done) and it will be much easier to play. But the dialogue must be read. In this game, you won't get very far if you don't read, that's the author's idea).
I am reading trust me that's what i love about it haha

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes