4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
This game offers a pretty vague "want to see spicy content or not?" choice at the beggning of the game, and while Im ok with most things, there are some stuff Im not a fan of, so what exactly is going to be hidden if I choose not to see the spicy content?

overall I think people should be able to pick and choose the kinks that are optional individually, for example, Im not into urination stuff, but Im totally into futa/trans, are those two bundled together?

Reactions: Belphegor007

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
This game offers a pretty vague "want to see spicy content or not?" choice at the beggning of the game, and while Im ok with most things, there are some stuff Im not a fan of, so what exactly is going to be hidden if I choose not to see the spicy content?

overall I think people should be able to pick and choose the kinks that are optional individually, for example, Im not into urination stuff, but Im totally into futa/trans, are those two bundled together?
I think they are all bundled together. Futa/urination/farting, and for some reason, when mc sleeps next to martha and jenny, jenny is wearing panties if you choose not to see spicy content

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I think they are all bundled together. Futa/urination/farting, and for some reason, when mc sleeps next to martha and jenny, jenny is wearing panties if you choose not to see spicy content

well fuck my life, I guess I will have to see people peeing now XD

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
well fuck my life, I guess I will have to see people peeing now XD
Up until this update, the peeing is not actually full on. You only see the sprite peeing, not closeup

Edit: Wait, when the pee scene comes up, you get a choice to watch or not. I forgot about that. And if i remember correctly, there is a choice when it comes to futa too. So i would assume that every other kink that will come will have a choice.

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
we need a walkthrough im getting stuck too much, I dont even know if I get all the scenes, I only see a blowjob from fox did I miss somethinng?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Selecting Skip Scenes:
You won't see toilet scenes.
You won't hear a fart.

If you select Skip Scenes, then Martha does not piss in fear when she meets a huge worm in a cave, so in the farm scene she does not take off her panties and sleeps in them. Just logic.

Futa does not apply to the selection.

It is impossible to make a choice for every player. Many wishes
but there is only one developer.

Example:
1. Dressing scenes,
2. Hairy/shaved,
3. Big boobs/small,
4. 6 boobs/2 boobs,
etc.

A million options. Therefore, we made one, the most understandable option. The rest does not match the idea of the game. For example, the action of the game takes place around the 50s / 60s, shaved women?

Also in the changelog it is written that both choices are still a complete game. If the choice is "Skip scenes" then Martha sleeps in her underpants (read above why) so the player cannot take her underpants. But the game always gives you the opportunity to get all the items, etc. regardless of choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: merleved

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure I've got soft locked by the game.
I can't get on top of the house in order to get the bra because I'm unable to climb the ladder. All the MC does is stating that it's a ladder...
Same with the chicken guarding the bra, it's unable to get on top of the chicken coup because a chick is blocking it's way up

EDIT: I've replayed the whole game heading straight up for the event/ quest. My guess is that it was one of these two things that prevented me from interacting with the ladder/ chicken; either checking up on the chickens during the night or before the quest triggered. I didn't do any of those and was able to get the bra as well as a trigger for "too high" in order to pick up the ladder this time

Last edited:

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure I've got soft locked by the game.
I can't get on top of the house in order to get the bra because I'm unable to climb the ladder. All the MC does is stating that it's a ladder...
Same with the chicken guarding the bra, it's unable to get on top of the chicken coup because a chick is blocking it's way up
I understand the situation and know exactly where it is. No, everything always works there, you need to do everything right. There is no freeze, bug, error, glitch, etc. in the game. There are only rules of gameplay that must be followed.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
What exactly is the futa content? Which character is a futa and is there any scene with them?
This character appears at the end (on the map if you are playing Rocky). This is a new character and there are no scenes with an image yet, but the introduction scene will immediately show that this is a futa (especially if you did not select "Skip scenes" at the beginning of the game).

lucasne

Aug 3, 2020
Muito bom ansioso pra ver os próximos updates. embora eu não seja muito de furry e/ou peidos e urina o jogo é tão bem feito e da pra ver o trabalho feito com cuidado que da vontade de jogar e esperar mais dele. :D

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Muito bom ansioso pra ver os próximos updates. embora eu não seja muito de furry e/ou peidos e urina o jogo é tão bem feito e da pra ver o trabalho feito com cuidado que da vontade de jogar e esperar mais dele. :D
Muito obrigado amigo :). As Stan Lee said "Play and we'll do more" (paraphrased).

Reactions: lucasne

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
i like Kaise so much,hope in the future have more her content
do you have a discord for a fan of ths game?
All characters will appear in the game many times and of course with new content (the game will be big).

Yes, we have a special Discord. General, for fans, for Patrons. But our fans prefer private messages, so Discord is usually silent. But we always check it anyway.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Having skip scenes skip futa, watersports, and farting is a bit much.
Like I like the first one, don't mind the second, but fucking hate farting to an extreme degree. I guess I'll just skip this game if I will never be able to control what I actually want to see.

Chrolo

Mar 15, 2019
When collecting the clothes the quest breaks if you talk to the chicken before the quest starts...
And yes I can replicate the bug

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Having skip scenes skip futa, watersports, and farting is a bit much.
Like I like the first one, don't mind the second, but fucking hate farting to an extreme degree. I guess I'll just skip this game if I will never be able to control what I actually want to see.
Futa are not skipped, read carefully. In any case, the skip option includes only toilet scenes, everything else will remain as it is. If we make a game based only on the preferences of each player, then it will no longer be our game, but a collection of "I want". You want it, the other person wants something else, and so on. The developer mostly works alone, for free (there are several patrons on Patreon) in his spare time. You go to a bar in the evening, for example, and the developer makes a game. Then you come and say that your desires are not fulfilled. How about buying a developer pizza, bunny?

We really fulfill the desires of the players if they correspond to the idea of the game. And we have a new list of new desires. But if you react like this, "If it doesn't happen, I'll miss the game", well... Then skip it, why comment? The game is self-initiated and posted here because people love it. Everything is free. But before turning on the tone of the boss, ask yourself why someone should pay attention to your preferences?

Sorry, just a lot of messages "Give it to me!", "Where is it?" "I want!" etc.
For what?
A lot of work has been done on the game, but you did not even pay attention to the efforts of the developer. Ai ai.

A little emotional, but I answer questions all day post-release, here and elsewhere. Endless story. It's evening and I'm a little tired :) .

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes