4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Nascrudin

Sep 1, 2020
Thanks a lot).
Portuguese is the language in which the game is developed. For this reason, the Portuguese version is delayed because... we need to clean the working version, etc. But in about two weeks (maybe sooner) the Portuguese version will also be available. English and Russian are translations. Previously, we released the game in English so that more people could play, but now we have added Russian and Portuguese.
Sorry, maybe I didn't understand your question, my English...

I think he wants to know why you were working on portuguese version. Because if it's your language that's totally normal haha

If one day you want to translate in french, I will be glad to help :) Because that's a really good game and I like the art ^^

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I think he wants to know why you were working on portuguese version. Because if it's your language that's totally normal haha

If one day you want to translate in french, I will be glad to help :) Because that's a really good game and I like the art ^^
Developer response:
"Thanks, buddy. It turns out that all three languages are not my native ones, so the translation is not perfect. But Russian and Portuguese were translated by native speakers. French? That would be very cool! It’s very interesting to play this version. But I’m afraid that your help will be limited to a complete translation of the game, because I don’t have a translator. There’s quite a lot of text, as you can see..."

Reactions: Nascrudin

Nascrudin

Sep 1, 2020
Developer response:
"Thanks, buddy. It turns out that all three languages are not my native ones, so the translation is not perfect. But Russian and Portuguese were translated by native speakers. French? That would be very cool! It’s very interesting to play this version. But I’m afraid that your help will be limited to a complete translation of the game, because I don’t have a translator. There’s quite a lot of text, as you can see..."
No prob, if you need me i'll be glad to help :)

• Red Heart

Jakobm

Sep 7, 2019
Because v0.4 full has just released do we need to wait another week for public release?

potrio

Feb 1, 2023
Ok so I'm controlling Stacy right now and I picked up the knife. But she isn't ready yet. What is the other item she needs. Plz help.

EDIT: I just went up in the hill, and beetween some bushes i found the item

Reactions: Crusado

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Ok so I'm controlling Stacy right now and I picked up the knife. But she isn't ready yet. What is the other item she needs. Plz help.

EDIT: I just went up in the hill, and beetween some bushes i found the item
This is in the update log.
And please, no spoilers while the version is too new.

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Just finished playing the 0.04 update (from Itch).

Wow! So many improvements! Game looks great now, some dialogue changes work really well, new portraits and sprites many places, and a lot of new content! No spoilers, but the very end of the update was awesome, just what I was hoping would happen at some point:love:!
Well worth the wait, awesome update from awesome dev!

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PiesAndApples-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dean123123

Aug 12, 2017
PiesAndApples-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
The shoes of Martha, Stacy, Greta, etc. are a permanent part of the character's image (like Mickey Mouse's gloves. Characters have fingers, but such shoes better show their type of transformation)
Foot fetishists seething. Shoe-lovers rejoicing.

matazzz

May 29, 2017
People!How's the game?Is it worth trying or is it still raw? :unsure: From the outside, the game looks interesting.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes