3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Damn this game is Hidden Gem !!! just Finished playing 0.4.0 AND I GOTTA say the Quality of the game is really TOP NOTCH i mean this game is on the level of stardew valley ( IF NOT BETTER) I LIKE that the dev is not afraid to add stuff he likes and the games doesn't feel like its the harem collecter game where mc is god ! i Enjoyed the change of mc gender and how he started to treat woman wrong (karma got him i hope we can continue the whole game as female optional ofc to teach him lesson XD ) and and my wishlist for this game ( playing as male/female as you choice effect weither you can be male back or stay as female , Relationship system where you can have romance/relationship with the girl you choose (or man as the female MC) and cheating or trying to play on them can have consequences , Side kinks as optional content ( Sharing and the girls can have sex with other men ) and adding a good story .
Thank you :giggle:.
Version 0.5.0 already has a system of relationships, corruption and transformation (in the "Condition" menu). It all depends on the player, you can remain a girl or a guy forever, but this does not mean that if you always choose options that are closer to girls, Rocky will decide to remain Roxy forever (we changed the name and appearance). The player will always have to think/choose/and... take risks. The relationship system is divided into two groups:
1. Main characters.
2. Key NPCs.
We've included all the instructions at the beginning of the game, so read on for how to save your progress, how to build relationships, etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarknessDai

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Thank you :giggle:.
Version 0.5.0 already has a system of relationships, corruption and transformation (in the "Condition" menu). It all depends on the player, you can remain a girl or a guy forever, but this does not mean that if you always choose options that are closer to girls, Rocky will decide to remain Roxy forever (we changed the name and appearance). The player will always have to think/choose/and... take risks. The relationship system is divided into two groups:
1. Main characters.
2. Key NPCs.
We've included all the instructions at the beginning of the game, so read on for how to save your progress, how to build relationships, etc.
i also what to nod about something i feel like your game is not advertised Good , more like Hidden i'm sure if people play it the player base will get larger so are you planning on doing something about this ? ( plus you didn't answer me about more upcoming kinks ( Sharing / femdom / FFM /MMF and these stuff)

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
i also what to nod about something i feel like your game is not advertised Good , more like Hidden i'm sure if people play it the player base will get larger so are you planning on doing something about this ? ( plus you didn't answer me about more upcoming kinks ( Sharing / femdom / FFM /MMF and these stuff)
Well... We just don't know where and how to advertise our game:unsure:. It's easier to answer your questions:
There will be many different things, but nothing prohibited by law or unpleasant for the developer personally.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarknessDai

lolbanara123

Jun 26, 2022
You should make a video about your game on every platform. Like for an example ,request a youtuber to play your game or just post a video on every platform.(like rule34 or twitter) that might help a lot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
You should make a video about your game on every platform. Like for an example ,request a youtuber to play your game or just post a video on every platform.(like rule34 or twitter) that might help a lot.
$1,000,000 idea, buddy :giggle: . I'll really think about it. But until version 0.5.0 comes out, I don't have much to show. But after the release I can try it.
Thank you, amigo.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I would like to hear a clear release date from the developer.
Hello! Starting with version 0.5.0, we stopped giving a release date because we always made mistakes and the release came out later. Therefore, here is what is written in the pinned post on Patreon:

"HELLO!

I'm Gray, the developer of this game.
Since you are here, it means you like this game and I am very happy about that).

I have a few requests:

1. If you encounter a bug, etc. in new versions - please let me know so I can fix it as quickly as possible.
2. If your level allows you to get a name in Martha's Guest Book, please let me know (here or on Discord) that you want your name to be on the list.
3. If you have completed the new version to the end (traditionally, a corresponding message should appear on the screen indicating that this is the end of this version) - please let me know.
4. Please don't ask "When is the update?" etc. I really understand that waiting is not cool, but I don't want to answer this question. If I answer, it distracts me from work, I worry about trying to be on time and this may affect the result, etc. Updates come out when I finish them. Well, that's just a dry fact. I hope for your understanding).

Also, if you have a desire to help the project (you have cool ideas, you think the game could be better, you can translate the game into your language or improve the translation, you have questions about the design, the system, you are an artist(!), you are Superman, etc.) - be sure to write to me! You will instantly become the coolest like Obi Wan Kenobi (well, after me and Miralissa of course lol) and get a name in the credits, early access, etc.

That's all, thanks for playing and welcome to the Kingdom!

P.S. And remember, it’s harmful to play at work! :D

Neon Night Time"

Pay attention to point 4.
It's just difficult to give an exact date. Moreover, version 0.5.0 was very complex. I will answer you as best I can, at the moment version 0.5.0 is already completely ready and we are playing it up and down to catch even the smallest bugs. We can say that the release will be released any day now, but we cannot say the exact date. It was too much work and Gray said (and I agree with him) that he would never take on that amount of work for one release again, it was very hard:cry:. But as a result, now the next releases will come out much faster, precisely thanks to the long work on version 0.5.0:giggle:. Players will see and understand everything themselves when they play this version.

Nascrudin

Sep 1, 2020
Hello! Starting with version 0.5.0, we stopped giving a release date because we always made mistakes and the release came out later. Therefore, here is what is written in the pinned post on Patreon:

"HELLO!

I'm Gray, the developer of this game.
Since you are here, it means you like this game and I am very happy about that).

I have a few requests:

1. If you encounter a bug, etc. in new versions - please let me know so I can fix it as quickly as possible.
2. If your level allows you to get a name in Martha's Guest Book, please let me know (here or on Discord) that you want your name to be on the list.
3. If you have completed the new version to the end (traditionally, a corresponding message should appear on the screen indicating that this is the end of this version) - please let me know.
4. Please don't ask "When is the update?" etc. I really understand that waiting is not cool, but I don't want to answer this question. If I answer, it distracts me from work, I worry about trying to be on time and this may affect the result, etc. Updates come out when I finish them. Well, that's just a dry fact. I hope for your understanding).

Also, if you have a desire to help the project (you have cool ideas, you think the game could be better, you can translate the game into your language or improve the translation, you have questions about the design, the system, you are an artist(!), you are Superman, etc.) - be sure to write to me! You will instantly become the coolest like Obi Wan Kenobi (well, after me and Miralissa of course lol) and get a name in the credits, early access, etc.

That's all, thanks for playing and welcome to the Kingdom!

P.S. And remember, it’s harmful to play at work! :D

Neon Night Time"

Pay attention to point 4.
It's just difficult to give an exact date. Moreover, version 0.5.0 was very complex. I will answer you as best I can, at the moment version 0.5.0 is already completely ready and we are playing it up and down to catch even the smallest bugs. We can say that the release will be released any day now, but we cannot say the exact date. It was too much work and Gray said (and I agree with him) that he would never take on that amount of work for one release again, it was very hard:cry:. But as a result, now the next releases will come out much faster, precisely thanks to the long work on version 0.5.0:giggle:. Players will see and understand everything themselves when they play this version.

Hi,
If I can have all the text (item description, dialogue, etc...) in the game, I can make the french translation.
I will not do it if I have to play the game with all choices, too long and I don't have enough time, so if I can have the file with all the text, I'll be glad to translate it ;)

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Hi,
If I can have all the text (item description, dialogue, etc...) in the game, I can make the french translation.
I will not do it if I have to play the game with all choices, too long and I don't have enough time, so if I can have the file with all the text, I'll be glad to translate it ;)
Answered.

Reactions: Nascrudin

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
About the release, it's clear that nothing is clear. ))) We're waiting.
Sorry buddy, it's just hard to say for sure. For example, at the moment the release is ready, but this is not the first time we have said this and we are still testing. There is no more work on the release, now there are what they like to call “minor edits”. Trust me, this is important. I was going to release (v0.5.0) in March, on the project's anniversary, but it's already the end of May and we're still saying to ourselves "ok, this week." Buddy, it’s not a matter of laziness or the desire to get more donations (on the contrary, the more often the releases, the more patrons), it’s a matter of quality. Sorry again buddy, I answered as best I could:). In short, we are planning to release next week, but... At least we really hope that we can.

KillYourKarma

Jun 6, 2024
Is this still being worked on? I played about an hour and decided to wait for future updates because the game is one of the very best I've played. There are a couple fetishes I don't like in it and I'm not into furries and I still give it a 10/10 so that should say something lol.

Also just wondering, are there any more scenes planned like the one in the cave where Marta and Jennifer go off without you? There's definitely something there with an NTR dynamic between the girl next door and a big filthy pig woman, kinda like a unique take on the ugly bastard trope (in the kindest possible way to Marta lol).

wolvovic

Dec 29, 2020
They promise to release version 0.5 before the weekend. I understand this is a global update. We're waiting.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
havent played since initial release probably wont play for a bit yet although I did enjoy the initial release, do you plan on adding any femdom/futadom routes?
I generally prefer playing a submissive MC although idc about the gender of the MC I just like self-inserting and being dom'd

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes