SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pill King [v0.12] [Effx Games]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
how many days do i have to skip in order for mc to get some money? so far i am on day 3 and he has not been back to work again. this is the main reason i hate sandbox games. but this story seems to be good, so i will have to tolerate the sandbox i guess..hope you change it though..
oh and just so you know, it is illegal to not pay someone for working. seems this Morgan woman needs to be put in her place and taught the law..

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
lockpicking will be more useful in the next update, where you will be able to see much more content.
Training this skill now, it is more of a calculation for the future
At this point, I am completely bored with this game. The dev has put 2 or 3 times more wasted time than necessary. I spent more time sleeping than any other activity, because anything else was repeated scenes. After going through the weekend hour by hour twice, I just skipped them. The memory events helped some, as a guide to sleeping through. But week after week of drudgery is just not worth it. I won't be back for the next three or four updates.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
went thru 3 days ... finished a few missions .. won't go back to work ???
how you supposed to make money .. you can't buy shit unless you have money ... or will you get some at the end of the week ?
game is iffy at best .. for now anyways .. will wait for next update :unsure:

(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dude you really facepalming me .... for a comment i made about the game you made ... maybe you need to take a new look before doing that ... cause i'm not the only one that thinks your game needs help :mad:

Reactions: Earply

bos420

May 16, 2021
Game has some potential. Right now not enough to sink your teeth into. Something about the models seems both good and a little off maybe do to the AI generation. But hey.. if we ever get to nail the younger "tenant" it will pay off. Problem is with these it often ends up 3 years of waiting for the payoff or it get abandoned before anything good happens. Watching this one to see where it goes. I would agree with others, at this point it seems kinda grindy (and not grinding in the good way). I think its due to lack of content. As it gets filled out hopefully its less of an issue.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Game has some potential. Right now not enough to sink your teeth into. Something about the models seems both good and a little off maybe do to the AI generation. But hey.. if we ever get to nail the younger "tenant" it will pay off. Problem is with these it often ends up 3 years of waiting for the payoff or it get abandoned before anything good happens. Watching this one to see where it goes. I would agree with others, at this point it seems kinda grindy (and not grinding in the good way). I think its due to lack of content. As it gets filled out hopefully its less of an issue.
so you can really nail the older guy with that busty emiliaclark girl? if there are multiple guys these girls can fuck and especially some nasty old guys i am all in to play it cause DAMN that quality and this brunette busty woman are really great. your comment gave me a bit of hope and the motivation to try it finally out. (was really sceptical that you play the young guy and only have to "collect" the girls and convince them to obey you and get physical with them.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Can you change dad Bruce Willis face? John McClane is my hero and the guy is with dementia now, i don't wanna cuck him and feel like a piece of shit :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: altair321
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes