1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm just starting the game, so far seems pretty fun... but... please fucking tell me that Morgan is fuckable as well in the future releases. Her model is way too gorgeous to not to. Even if it's a hate fuck because she pressed the button and lied, I don't care. That model is way too appealing to be wasted.

I'm just asking because she doesn't appear on the girls tab. If she isn't, then I'll start to wonder everytime I play this game if I wasn't the one who was in the capsule in real life. And yes, I know is based on irl characters, but still that was was adapted pretty good.

Jokes aside, good luck to the dev, at least the product seems very polished.

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
Okay, been thinking about downloading this game for every release since first, but always found something more interesting or that at least didnt ´have the for me hated sandbox tag. Now I am going to download it, but so by all the divine I´ll start downvoting everything sandbox if it is one more of those clunky fuggers where you have to spend half the time reading and half the time trying to figure out how to move through some kind of free-roam hell and collect objects that arent vísible on less than a frigging 80 inch screen.

Reactions: dav121

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Okay, been thinking about downloading this game for every release since first, but always found something more interesting or that at least didnt ´have the for me hated sandbox tag. Now I am going to download it, but so by all the divine I´ll start downvoting everything sandbox if it is one more of those clunky fuggers where you have to spend half the time reading and half the time trying to figure out how to move through some kind of free-roam hell and collect objects that arent vísible on less than a frigging 80 inch screen.
Why even bother writing this, it even says:
2) This is a Sandbox game, so if you are not a fan of sandboxes with some grind, then you better skip this game.

Why do you think the games have tags?
How about doing the logical thing and put all your dislikes into the filter and make a bookmark of it so that you never see the games with tags you dislike.

I'm more concerned that the update is only 80 renders.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
giant-thumb-guy-3783x5000-v0-tahaxvtfrhx81.png
keep us informed

Last edited:

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
I'm just starting the game, so far seems pretty fun... but... please fucking tell me that Morgan is fuckable as well in the future releases. Her model is way too gorgeous to not to. Even if it's a hate fuck because she pressed the button and lied, I don't care. That model is way too appealing to be wasted.

I'm just asking because she doesn't appear on the girls tab. If she isn't, then I'll start to wonder everytime I play this game if I wasn't the one who was in the capsule in real life. And yes, I know is based on irl characters, but still that was was adapted pretty good.

Jokes aside, good luck to the dev, at least the product seems very polished.
dont get any hopes up

Reactions: dav121

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
Why even bother writing this, it even says:
2) This is a Sandbox game, so if you are not a fan of sandboxes with some grind, then you better skip this game.

Why do you think the games have tags?
How about doing the logical thing and put all your dislikes into the filter and make a bookmark of it so that you never see the games with tags you dislike.

I'm more concerned that the update is only 80 renders.
1. To start some form of discussion? This is after all a forum type board.
2. To vent my frustration at those games which include sandbox but does it so horribly it is borderline unplayble.
3 Sandbox is not inherently bad, it just seems that 8/10 games with it as tags implement it as well as I do sport, and my fat neckbeard asthmatic borderline hikikomori arse do not do well in sports.
4. I´m pretty sure that I´ve pointed out in my previous post hinted that I was interested at least somewhat in this plot.
5. If you fail to see that this is some kind of attempt at humor while voicing an opinion you might be more socially awkward than me.
6.I like some sandbox games,when done right it does add a lot to a game. Some of my favorite games are sandbox, but they are rare. For example "Photo Hunt" is probably one of my top10 games on here, so is eh, forget the name but perhaps "The Headmaster"

As to why I don´t remove sandbox, I would then not see those diamonds in the rough. Same reason why I -rarely- remove every engine except renpy, then I´d miss out on "Hail Dicktator"

Hope this cleared something up for you and that you have a lovely sunday.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
I dont mind sandbox games and this game has some great model but damn is the grind way too much imo. The amount of clicking we need to do just to get a pill or a skill is just insane. The Dev needs to nerf the grind or just skip it all together and add a VN option. Feel like this VN could go far but the amount of grind will turn a lot of people away

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I dont mind sandbox games and this game has some great model but damn is the grind way too much imo. The amount of clicking we need to do just to get a pill or a skill is just insane. The Dev needs to nerf the grind or just skip it all together and add a VN option. Feel like this VN could go far but the amount of grind will turn a lot of people away
The game is much better if you use the URM mod to increase your money

Reactions: Jimmy_Jam
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes