EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GG1.gif

Overview:
After embarrassing your parents for the whole town, you decide to move to another city and start a new life.
In a new city, you start living with a married couple who rent out rooms in their house.
You get a job at the largest manufacturer of pills and other medications in the world, but on your first day of internship, you find yourself in a situation that will change not only your life but also your sexual desires.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: Effx Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Other Games: Forbidden Basketball
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Before downloading the game - please read the Developer Notes.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: * - Cheat Save
* This unofficial patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ezgif-1-39c486673b.gif 4.jpg mem_alice_43_2.jpg 2.jpg sunday_00_mom_room_12.png mem_alice_new_13_6.jpg mem_lizy_13_21.jpg saturday_22_bath_7.jpg mem_kira_11_10.jpg 8.jpg mem_ashley_9_7.jpg mem_story_9_91.jpg mem_mia_2_8.jpg work_17_morgan_9.jpg MC_007.png mem_story_14_4.jpg mem_kira_4_2.jpg mem_lizy_11_7.jpg

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
After two years in the army, you return to your adopted family. Immediately after you notice that parents often quarrel because they do not have enough money to support their children.
708234_again.gif
Since the dev lurks f95, the plans for this game remain as you mentioned in the other thread Dev?

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
there's a little problem
the menu at the bottom overlaps with the menu where you can choose the places to visit, with that of the various preferences... it creates difficulty in viewing it and in choosing carefully what to do.
can you sort us out?
for the rest it's a good game, it's promising.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
I think the blonde is Charlize Therone
no its becky

I'm also relieved that I'm not the only one who finds the chick on the right of the banner harder to identify than the rest.

(Not Scarlett Johansson, is it?)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
way too many famous people as characters. we got Chris Hemsworth, Emma Watson, Christopher Lloyd, and Bruce Willis. I'm not saying all this to be an asshole but dev, you might wanna change some of their personality traits before next update or it will just remind us of their roles in movies irl

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
So far we've got Chris Hemsworth, Emilia Clarke, Bruce Willis, Emma Watson, Christopher Lloyd, Eva Green, Taylor Swift.
I think the cop might be Dwayne The Rock Johnson.
The one I can't figure out is Lizy. I am thinking it's either Daisy Ridley or Hayley Atwell or Lily Collins or Kathryn Newton. Can anyone figure it out?

Reactions: fallen27

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So far we've got Chris Hemsworth, Emilia Clarke, Bruce Willis, Emma Watson, Christopher Lloyd, Eva Green, Taylor Swift.
I think the cop might be Dwayne The Rock Johnson.
The one I can't figure out is Lizy. I am thinking it's either Daisy Ridley or Hayley Atwell or Lily Collins or Kathryn Newton. Can anyone figure it out?
so far, that is way too many celebrities. I don't mind 2 or 3 but the amount we've seen in just the initial release has me concerned that dev will abandon this game before it reaches 0.5

Reactions: Deep-Six and Guz89
3.30 star(s) 33 Votes