JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Of what do you say my changing horses midstream? This is 0.20, do you know what does that mean? It basically a beta testing / early access. Basically idea building and tests, as I said devs can always revert their changes in the next or future updates base on user reports, so simply if you dont like the changes then just skip this version and wait for the next, if not then wait for modder patches or etc.
He removed grinding/cheats, we have cheated save uploaded already
So what's the change here? Basically nothing, it's till the same.
Why are you crying over a thing you didnt even pay for?
And you said "instead of sticking with what the people actually playing it are happy with" and I said there are 2 sides of the coin, if you were happy because devs made changes base on what u like, then somebody will be unhappy because of that changes and opposite. In short term, everything you are asking is you only want happiness for yourself and not the others. Your own words are fighting yourself at this point.
Now devs stop publishing free version what will you do? Going to his patreon, his discord and shitting all the place there until you get banned instead of waiting a few days / weeks and his patreon version will be here.
I'm not sure if you understand this simple logic, but there's no point to dissing the devs around at all, it doesnt make the devs change their mind or make anything better, its just getting worse and worse.
Well if you think pointing out facts is crying, then i'm done trying to argue with you. That and moving goalposts. Your wall of text is not worth my time.

• Sad
Reactions: Ngo Van Dang

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might want to replace mentions of roommate during the whole main plot section where the MC talks with the Doc and a few others with family or something instead.

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
I'm not quite sure anymore. This is the conversation with the doc about MC having sex. MC replies that he just moved in with a (strange) family and that he can't fuck the woman/girl right away.
To find that line, I need the exact phrase he's saying, or a screenshot.

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes