Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
From the developer's discord.

I want to share with you a little news about the new game update. In 0.23 version, in addition to new sex content, will be made small improvements to the game as a whole. Here is the list of changes that will be presented in new version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With these changes, all saves will be working.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

I want to share with you a little news about the new game update. In 0.23 version, in addition to new sex content, will be made small improvements to the game as a whole. Here is the list of changes that will be presented in new version:

I kinda feel like the affection increases are too much now (I thought some of them, like 20% with Ashley for a single cup of coffee) were already kind of high. But otherwise, I think I like all of the other changes.

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
I kinda feel like the affection increases are too much now (I thought some of them, like 20% with Ashley for a single cup of coffee) were already kind of high. But otherwise, I think I like all of the other changes.
It's probably because Ashley's the only girl with one option to raise the relationship level. Everyone else has two options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

All these changes/'improvements' won't matter withoug fucking Mommy Sarah :LOL::sneaky:

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018

So, since the recent revamp, there is no corruption w/pills. The last update didnt have it either and it looks as if the next update wont. Once again, the only person taking pills is the MC, and only to survive. Gotta re-evaluate my support for this game. Very sad.

• Thinking Face

homor

Oct 22, 2023
So, since the recent revamp, there is no corruption w/pills. The last update didnt have it either and it looks as if the next update wont. Once again, the only person taking pills is the MC, and only to survive. Gotta re-evaluate my support for this game. Very sad.
trust me i am waiting for this too :D

• Angry

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018

Err - wait! You need less testosterone points for some scenes? But what are you doing, if you already have 40 or 50 points? Is there a way to decrease them again? Or do we have to restart the game, because some scenes are unreachable, if we don't? :unsure:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Err - wait! You need less testosterone points for some scenes? But what are you doing, if you already have 40 or 50 points? Is there a way to decrease them again? Or do we have to restart the game, because some scenes are unreachable, if we don't? :unsure:
No; the testosterone needs to be at whatever number or higher; having more is always good in this game (at least, so far). It just means you don't need as much testosterone to get the scenes as you used to. Also, the testosterone pills will increase the level by 10 each, so you can get enough testosterone sooner for scenes requiring it.

Reactions: Hermit76

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017

Well, reading all of this there is for me no improvement. Because all of this you can do easy in URM. Also change time and day when you want to go to an event. But, looking forward to the update!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is the Lizy dance stream event bugged?
lizy.jpg
If I show up on a weekday at 1300, every single time she will be changing and gets pissed off and kicks the mc out.

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
Yup, everything is finished up to that point. I'm wondering if there is trigger not stated there with another character maybe.
I downloaded your save, and the first thing I see is.
изображение_2024-06-18_195935112.png
So what do you expect?
The hint says you have to complete the Main Story 15 first, and you haven't completed it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adoringfan

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
The cheat file that is already in the game is a .rpyc file that would need to be decompiled into a .rpy file before you can edit it with nopad++ or similar text editor.

To make it easy for you I just attached the .rpy cheat files with the proper code.
Just drop it where the other one is.
Then in game click the profile then the cheat button (indicated by the arrows 1 and 2 in the screenshot below)
why cant i download this attachment? refering to the cheat attachment, thank you

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes