Friemel

Dec 9, 2019
I love this game. Because of the updates, I 'had' to play it for the third time - and I'm really in love with the girls! Sarah and the other girls are sooo pretty! I don't think I've ever seen such enchanting actresses in a game. I really want to sit down at the table with them to eat, talk and laugh. Unbelievable. But now comes the 'but': the animations of a blowjob, for example, are very sobering. I was looking forward to the physical contact between the protagonist and Sarah, but this degenerated into a strange-looking exercise. Here the game lacks the credibility and magic that the characters convey when no sexual acts or movements are shown. One exception is the scene of Sarah with David: Wow, just wow. Here the tingling eroticism is created by Sarah's hot (in this case very large) breasts and pretty face - not by the couple's crazy positions. The girls with small or 'normal' breasts all look great - all dream women - as long as they don't move.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
IMG_20240628_113554~2.jpg
I think this line needs to be fixed in incest patch. This was supposed to be an incest game sad dev had to change it because of patreon rule

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: capitanqueso

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I'm curious, why are you playing version 0.20, when version 0.22 is currently available on the first page of the thread?
I have begin this game with Version 20. (older Versions never play)

I dont like, a new Game begin with Version 22.

I Accept this bug now, and play no more.

This Game is nice, but not more for me.

I looks for the Original Game. Here see you.

The Dev make only Face Swaps on the Charakters.

he make no real Dev Work.

you can good see on Pictures, is only Face Changed.

One Girl is Emma Watson and the Blond Girl is Lena Gercke (German Model)

This is the Reason, he cant change Charakters or Scenes in the Game on wish from Players.

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
I have begin this game with Version 20. (older Versions never play)

I dont like, a new Game begin with Version 22.

I Accept this bug now, and play no more.

This Game is nice, but not more for me.

I looks for the Original Game. Here see you.

The Dev make only Face Swaps on the Charakters.

he make no real Dev Work.

you can good see on Pictures, is only Face Changed.

One Girl is Emma Watson and the Blond Girl is Lena Gercke (German Model)

This is the Reason, he cant change Charakters or Scenes in the Game on wish from Players.
Rest assured, the ones that copied the faces of public figures were up to version 12. After that he was forced by Patreon to change them (more or less!). that's why they kind of look alike but they're not the same as they were until 12. The blonde was Taylor Swift...

Reactions: capitanqueso

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Sorry for the layman's question, but how can I check if a file downloaded here has a virus? Is there any specific program?
I use AVG free antivirus and Malwarebytes. Both free. Decent and not too heavy on resource hogging. Just be sure to get it from their website and not a 3rd party. A quick look in a search engine will get you going.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ohvidente

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
Sorry for the layman's question, but how can I check if a file downloaded here has a virus? Is there any specific program?
my way to test

decrypt game (if necessary)

scan with antivirus of your choice

zip game .py/.rpy/rpyc files and upload to virus total. some have false positives, compare to previous safe version(s) of game if you still have it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ohvidente

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pill King [v0.23] [Effx Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
my way to test

decrypt game (if necessary)

scan with antivirus of your choice

zip game .py/.rpy/rpyc files and upload to virus total. some have false positives, compare to previous safe version(s) of game if you still have it
decrypt game do you mean extracting the rpa and rpyc file?

Nov 17, 2019
I use AVG free antivirus and Malwarebytes. Both free. Decent and not too heavy on resource hogging. Just be sure to get it from their website and not a 3rd party. A quick look in a search engine will get you going.
Unfortunately if i recall correctly the way the virus worked you had to launch the game for it to be detected. You would need an active virus scanner to catch it.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Stealth watch...and exits everywhere...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/images/osnova/TueWedThu/00/Mom room/tuewedthu_00_mom_room.rpy", line 51, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/images/osnova/TueWedThu/00/Mom room/tuewedthu_00_mom_room.rpyc", line 51, in script
  File "F:\PillKing-v0.23-pc\PillKing-0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\PillKing-v0.23-pc\PillKing-0.23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\PillKing-v0.23-pc\PillKing-0.23-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/images/osnova/TueWedThu/00/Mom room/tuewedthu_00_mom_room.rpy", line 51, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Pill King 0.23
Thu Jul  4 13:38:01 2024

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Made an incest patch.
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Eng only. Changes the intro. Mc, Lizy and Alice refer to Sarah as Mom, and David as Dad.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

04.07.24: Updated for [v0.23]

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
thank you

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I wish this title had a VN mode (no sandbox shit, less creeping around)...but sadly it doesn't. I'm trying to get into this, but it's had to when you find out the story has stealth content...which means MC will be creeping on people. He's an adult, not a 15 year-old boy.

Sigh, I'll try to keep an open mind, but I'm not a fan of the structure of this title...it lacks story flow. For me it seems it's a huge voyeurism title...which means MC will be acting like a creep. Sneaking around, picking locks and watching women while jacking off is just sad. Anyways I don't mean to sound negative...just not a fan of being an adult creep.

Regards.

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes