HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Came back to the game after leaving it for a bit, and i cant for the life of me remember how to go to work, so i cant progress the main story. Can someone remind me please?

EDIT: nm, it just wasnt late enough in the day for the option to show up in the living room.

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
Cheats file says its out of date in the game? by im still running 0.20. does the game auto update?
Perhaps because you play the game 0.20 version and use the cheat file for 0.22?
In order for everything to work, the game version must match the version of the cheats

Reactions: lancekro

FiddlesDD

Oct 17, 2020
Console commands
command = xx

Lust resistance = resist
Testosterone = testos
Kira rel = kira_r
Sarah rel = sarah_r
Lizy = lizy_r
Alice = alice_r
Ashley = ashley_r
Mia = mia_r
Nico = nico_r
Morgan = morgan_r
Is there a console command for the lock picking, stealth, etc. stats?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Perhaps because you play the game 0.20 version and use the cheat file for 0.22?
In order for everything to work, the game version must match the version of the cheats
Unfortunately not, im using the same file that i got when .20 released. It worked then, but doesnt work now.

Im gonna just download both files again though, and hope it works with the 0.22 version stuff. Thanks for the reply :)

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/images/osnova/TueWedThu/00/Alice room/tuewedthu_00_alice_room.rpy", line 21, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/images/osnova/TueWedThu/00/Alice room/tuewedthu_00_alice_room.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "C:\Downl\PillKing-0.22-pc\PillKing-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Downl\PillKing-0.22-pc\PillKing-0.22-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Downl\PillKing-0.22-pc\PillKing-0.22-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/images/osnova/TueWedThu/00/Alice room/tuewedthu_00_alice_room.rpy", line 21, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Pill King 0.22
Sun Jun 23 19:47:52 2024
hmmm i have this alone? is in the last version and in this version to.

Is the reason for not play the Version 21 by me :-(

and i dont play 22 now...

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/images/osnova/TueWedThu/00/Alice room/tuewedthu_00_alice_room.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "C:\Downl\PillKing-0.22-pc\PillKing-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Downl\PillKing-0.22-pc\PillKing-0.22-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Downl\PillKing-0.22-pc\PillKing-0.22-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Pill King 0.22
Sun Jun 23 19:47:52 2024
hmmm i have this alone? is in the last version and in this version to.

Is the reason for not play the Version 21 by me :-(

and i dont play 22 now...
That's weird, do you get this error when starting the game, or while playing ?
I've played both v0.21 and v0.22 but I haven't encountered this bug.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
by Playing. I load a Save from Version 20. and i wants in the room and get this bug.
Looking at the error log and the game files, the error is coming from trying to pick the lock of Alice's room at midnight on tuesday, wednesday or thursday.
The thing that I find very weird is that the error is triggered by a variable check sign ">=" that is the proper code for that.
So my best guess is that there is something that is fucked up in the renpy engine.

Are you playing on windows/mac or on some other OS with some kind of emulator ?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Looking at the error log and the game files, the error is coming from trying to pick the lock of Alice's room at midnight on tuesday, wednesday or thursday.
The thing that I find very weird is that the error is triggered by a variable check sign ">=" that is the proper code for that.
So my best guess is that there is something that is fucked up in the renpy engine.

Are you playing on windows/mac or on some other OS with some kind of emulator ?
I think the same. is a Bug and the Dev this not know. :(

I play with Windows 10 i dont use a Emulator ;)

Try starting a new game [v0.22] from scratch, and go to this point where this error appears.
If the problem disappears, then most likely the problem is in your save files.
I think not this help, my idea is a Bug in the game. :(

Thanks to both for your Answer!

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
I think the same. is a Bug and the Dev this not know. :(

I play with Windows 10 i dont use a Emulator ;)

I think not this help, my idea is a Bug in the game. :(

Thanks to both for your Answer!
It can't be a bug in the game, if for me and lancekro , this problem doesn't occur.
Although we play on PC, in the same version, so It can't be that we're fine and you're special.
Therefore, the only thing that comes to mind is that you are playing the game with saves from old versions 0.19 or later. Because since version 0.20 the dev has rewritten the code a lot.
That's what's breaking the game for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Firecracker001

Friemel

Dec 9, 2019
As the dialogue progresses, the protagonist's picture (avatar) almost always appears briefly in the bottom left corner. Is there any way to turn this off?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
It can't be a bug in the game, if for me and lancekro , this problem doesn't occur.
Although we play on PC, in the same version, so It can't be that we're fine and you're special.
Therefore, the only thing that comes to mind is that you are playing the game with saves from old versions 0.19 or later. Because since version 0.20 the dev has rewritten the code a lot.
That's what's breaking the game for you.
I have the game with version 0.20, play in first time.

thanks for Help ;)

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes