FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Here is my major complaint here. So if you want to work you have to go to the living room around 12pm or 2pm and you get back around 5pm. You go and do your job and basically you get 10 bucks a day. Fine. But what this does it limits what you can do. If you wanted to do the training, you need to start at 10 to 2pm and ties you up until 6pm.

So if you want to level up your stealth to level one and 2 you have to waste two weeks doing the same activity because you can't work and do Stealth training in the same day.

The developer needs to break the training, maybe 2 hours, so you will have enough time to go work in the same day. Here you just wasting a player's time by dragging out the activities.

Reactions: dav121

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Here is my major complaint here. So if you want to work you have to go to the living room around 12pm or 2pm and you get back around 5pm. You go and do your job and basically you get 10 bucks a day. Fine. But what this does it limits what you can do. If you wanted to do the training, you need to start at 10 to 2pm and ties you up until 6pm.

So if you want to level up your stealth to level one and 2 you have to waste two weeks doing the same activity because you can't work and do Stealth training in the same day.

The developer needs to break the training, maybe 2 hours, so you will have enough time to go work in the same day. Here you just wasting a player's time by dragging out the activities.
He makes changes in next updates, inclusive those you demanded, enter in Discord to see these!

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why sandbox if it's going to be kinetic novel? We can't go for second day of work if we don't creep on all household members? Than go to work, than creep a little more at home, etc.
It's literally an illustrated book with zero freedom of choice.
Just scrap the whole unnecessary sandbox, development will be way faster, playing as well, and people won't complain about it, so lot of nerves will be saved on both ends of the stick.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
I see Emma Watson, Bruce Willis, Chris Hemsworth, Taylor Swift and Christopher Lloyd. Who are the rest?

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Wtf there was a post by the dev, with all real names. And it's deleted now.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I love how suddenly a billion reviews popped up for this game, mostly glowing positive ones, for a game that is brand new and has like 30 seconds of gameplay. Not suspicious at all. Seeing this kind of shit happening more and more lately on F95 unfortunately.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I love how suddenly a billion reviews popped up for this game, mostly glowing positive ones, for a game that is brand new and has like 30 seconds of gameplay. Not suspicious at all. Seeing this kind of shit happening more and more lately on F95 unfortunately.
I really liked and subscribed, the dev already has 61 patreons, so maybe that's where those positive reviews came from. Also, the v0.13 (not here yet) really improved on how fast you unlock the stealth levels and it is cheaper to buy them as well. I say give it another go after v0.13 is out.

BDI

May 23, 2017
View attachment 3079355
Pill King [v0.13 Reworked]
  • ~ 100 unique renders
  • 12 new memories (quests)
  • 4 new animations
  • Changed the looks of all characters
  • No more Action button. Now there will be no unnecessary clicks and you will be able to see the entire list of available actions at once.
  • Skipping an entire day if going to bed after 23:00 - FIXED. If you press sleep until the next morning at 00:00, you will wake up on the same day at 06:00.
  • Fast forward time - Now clicking on the current time will open a list where you can rewind the time to a specific time at once.
  • You can use the Laptop every day from 06:00 until 23:00.
  • Now possible to learn a new skill in 1 day. And for this you will only need to watch the course 3 times (instead of 5 times).
  • Less money grind
  • Memories menu are now divided into categories. Many memories can now be passed independently of other memories. (Unless it is necessary to progress through the main story).
  • Gallery - added.
  • The game guide before the free roam has been completely reworked to reflect the new gameplay changes.
I put a lot of effort to make all the changes work correctly on your old saves, so you don't have to replay the game again. BUT I do not guarantee that everyone will be bug-free, so if you encounter any critical bugs, try to start and go through the game from the beginning.
I have completed the household tasks but the only one checked is Alice and I cannot go to work at all, I am also working off of one of my old saves that I had finished everything. Why can't I go to work?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wawere
3.30 star(s) 37 Votes